<~Out of the Blue~>

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Why?

U know just when I tot some1 is changing after making me tearful twice, he juz had to be untactful and ungentleman and spoke up to me. I mean, talk about gentleman-neses. Y can't he be like other medic students and you all? sigh, i guess I have to live with it. Nvm if he thinks I am a bitch or watsoever. Coz even if I put it in a tactful way, he can never really understand or get my point, perhaps I have to rephrase my sentences and repeat myself. But don't care le. Coz we don't have same wavelength with every1 and not every1 will go back and reflect on their attitudes or behaviours , coz most of the time, they will think they are not at the wrong. But, really, I am just disappointed that there are guys like that whom I have to see for the next few years. =(
I do agree that at times I do get a bit emo and irrational, but i don't show it out often okiez. And I do reflect on my attitudes and have resolved to build up on my EQ. It is some1 who has a prob with me. However, back in my col days, there are some bitchy gals/ ungrateful ones who take advantages of my guy frens. My guy frens, though not happy at all, never said it out bluntly to them(though they may have deserved it). They tried to bit around the bushes and then declined watever requests which those gals made. By sadly, this guy who made me tearful twice has not even reached this ;divine' state. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home