<~Out of the Blue~>

Saturday, April 01, 2006

My Newfound Twin!

haha.This is such a small world. The other day, as I was chatting on MSN, this fren of mine, tt, keeps telling me that I look like her coursemate. And she added that the gal also agrees with her after looking at my pics. haha. So for the sake of curiosity, I asked tt to send me the pic, and My gosh! when I first looked at it, I was like 'speechless'. The resemblance IS there. haha. For those of you who are interested, go check out my 'artwork' at frenster photos.=P and tell me what u think ya.
So that night, tt added her(her name is mon) in the chatroom, and then we started talking. It's nice to see som1 so cool about 'looking alike' as another person. I mean, we have heard of gals who turn sour when they 'clash' prom dress at ball, gals who give you that kind of look when you tell her 'hey, i think you look like so and so'. So mon and I had a nice chat session- we kind of share same views on some stuff as well. What a unique way to meet new friend.
Uniqueness- I do think that every1 one of us has this distinct character that makes us different from other ppl(be it a good trait or a bad one). Actually, we don' t need to make a big fuss when told that we are like some1 or we remind some1 of another person, I mean, if the similarity is a good one, then why wanna restrict it to a person's 'trademark' only? Most of the time, it's similarities that draw us to another person anyway, I mean u get this 'I so get it! You so know wat i wanna say b4 i say it' feeling when we are talking to this person of our wavelength.
Of course, we human beings are not spared from imperfections too. It's these imperfections that make us so real. I really appreciate those of you who accept me for who I am, for my silliness at times, for my immatured-ness, irrational behaviours. haha. Thankz for letting me know that it's ok to be like that. I simply adore you all. Well, if I do get overboard, juz gimme a gentle 'kick' and bring me back to track okiez? Love you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home