My Wishlist
Okay, the last thing I want people to associate me with is some bimbo who only blogs about accesorries and clothes. However, recently I have not indulged myself in a sinful shopping spree because I have been going out a lot and spending on food. In addition, the economy ain't too good and my personal savings (aka angpow $ and paycheque) are drying up like the only oasis in the desert. By the way, I do not receive allowance, in case you didn't already know. So do allow me to immerse myself in this transient dream.

White hand bag from Fossil. I saw it at Cineplex and it must have cost more than Rm200!! I really LOVE to have a white hand bag. I didn't get the one from vincci because when I went back to vincci, love at second sight didn't happen. No feel for that. So it is NOT my one. This is MY ONE, MY dream, My fantasy!

Ah, white is THE ULTIMATe. But this camel coloured bag didn't fail to captivate me as well with its elegance.

A hangbag with rainbow stripes! How easy it is to match with out outfit and shoes! Another beauty by Fossil.

Charm bracelets from Tiffany & Co.! Muaks, love love love this one! Elegance.

The IDEAL wedding ring from Tiffany & Co.! Just what every girl's dream of a perfect proposal ring. Of course it HAS to be from the one.

What a perfect armband with a heart-shaped thingy! I have this love for heart-shaped accessories, don't ask me why- from my hair clip, bracelets, earrings to pendants.

Another chun design of a necklace by Tiffany & Co.. It is like whispering to the lover 'This is the KEY to my heart'. How sweet.

This is the ever so popular Tiffany & Co. bracelet that has sparked a series of imitations all across the globe. I have a different version of its imitation from Lancome, but it is chun!

Chun earrings! Remind me of a similar ones worn by the korean actress in the 1st class korean love drama 'Stairways to Heaven'. A beauty.

Complicated design which doesn't fail to charm a person's heart. Definitely a head-turner.

The simplicity of a necklace. Sheer beauty.

Music is my life. I miss listening to my Mp3 player.
It is my therapy during time which I am dozing off in lectures. I love things that are not bulky too.
This Ipod Nano speaks right to my heart.
Sadly, not the price.
My dream handphone. Love the orange-cum-white design. Camera phone for an occasional camwhorer like me. Comes with music-best!The only thing is, I am someone who always leave things behind. I am using an old phone, when it drops or get scratched, my heart doesn't get scratched.
Imagine if I were to use W800i.......
Esprit dress! This gives one a summer feeling yet it is still chic. Ah, why must Esprit sells dresst that are at least Rm 200?? I can get a nice prom dress with that $$.
My favourite type of skirt- floral prints! This kind of cutting which ain't hip-hugging is flattering on me too! I love the yellow floral skirt I waited 6 months in order to get 20 % from Padini Authentics.
This chun skirt is from Esprit.

Wow! I love this black tank top ^_^
From Esprit too.

What a superb light orange, V-neck top from Esprit!! LOve it!
If only my legs were thinner to be able to pull off such mini skirts (this one is from Esprit)..haha I miss wearing above-knee-length skirts and my assymetrical denim skirt.... (IMU bans jeans and mini skirts!!)

I love white pants like this one from Esprit. But I never managed to find one that is not transparent-a.k.a one that doesn't cling onto your butt and shows the shape of your undergarments. Another minus point for white pants/skirts is that they are easily dirty... When the time of the month comes, we must be super cautious.... oh well...

Killer heels from Vincci. Love them and hate them. I still remember how killing it was waeing a 2-inch wedge black heels to prom. That is a MERE wedge. I wonder if I can even move in such killer heels.

Such a sweet apple green heels from Vincci! Really wish I could have this and be able to move about with it. And I thought I was over heels and so into flats ever since I entered uni (can't stand walking in heels.) ^_^

Round-ended shoes suit me most because of the shape of my feet. I am really into those ballerina shoes-I have one pair of flats myself! This should be less strenuous when we walk in it as it is wedge- there is more surface area.

Super chun dress from MNG!!I want! The ribbon further enhances the waist, giving us a slimmer figure.

Another red floral skirt from MNG! The sweet scent of summer....

Which girl can resist such a wonderful skirt from MNG? Simple yet elegant. Just be extra careful when we wear then ah...

Nice elegant black prom dress; who says black is boring??

This beige one is nice too; ah but a bit too low cut for me lo. haha. I am a conventional person =P

I LOVE this one-sheer elegance.

I would have to wear at least a 2-inch high heels to pull off this long chun prom dress.
Killing my feet, yes, but it may be worth the pain for that one night to remember. haha.
Sorry for taking you all through this shopping spree. I am tevolving into a net elf before I even realise. What to do? NO $ to shop so got to indulge in some 'virtual' shopping here to make myself happy! I wish I could upload some chun apparels I saw in Topshop, Zara and Miss Selfridge but I couldn't save the images from the sites. I feel happy now, happier if I can get my hands on any of these items.....^_^
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home