If Only He Reads This...
Sorry la, but if I were to make appointment in the morning, wouldn’t I be skipping uni?
If you expect me to leave at 8pm, it is as good as I reach there, say hi to my friends, and leave.
I hate being 20 and not being treated like 20 years old.
I thought I try to understand you, but you are living in ah gong’s time.
I thought I trusted and respected you to trust ME in choosing my friends and trusting them.
I thought you knew that it was friends, besides you all, that kept me going despite the down time.
I thought I know my friends good enough for 8 years to trust them. Why can’t you trust me?
I thought you should know that I am doing uni work EVERY FREAKING WEEK-portfolio , pbl which requires powerpoint and lab reports; that's why I seem like I am using the com all the time.
Why can't I just go out with my friends by telling you I will be back at this time and someone is fetching me back? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?
WHy must I ASK you first if your answer is most likely a no, and when I go out, I am NOT troubling you to fetch me.
THREE TIMES a year for gathering? YOU gotta be kidding me. U may as well lock me in prison and let me rot.
I am so jaded with life and the LAST thing I need is your misunderstnading and shouting at me.
Dad I thought you change and you let go..... apparently old habits die hard.
I dislike this sis buzzing into the com room, gave me this look and uttered 'I need the com to discuss some club stuff with my friends.'
'Give me 30 minutes, can't you see I am doing my work and chatting?'
'As though my thing is not important la,' she quipped and gave me a white eye before stomping downstairs and drew my parents' attention to my 'overusing of com'.
CRAP. The last time she was using, I was like pleading her to let me use and I waited patiently for at least one hour.
Dad if you say this home come is STRICYLY FOR WORK and NO usage on friends, you might as well terminate my emails and cut me from the rest of the world.
And ask our dear jy NOT to log on to jaychou.net, chs.com and friendster.com. YOu think she doesn't do 'things other than school work' online?
Everybody needs SOLACE and space for goodness sake!!!
If you deprive me of my solace, you are depriving me from my oxygen.
JUSt when I am seeing so many positive things in my course, in my journey of life, you have to come and block the rays of sunshine.
I DREAD GROWING UP if it still means you NOT LETTING GO.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home