Wake Me Up When September Ends
This is one of my favourite songs-and it describes what I feel right now.

13/9-Hoi and Mun Ling
22/9- Sara
23/9 Xiu Jing
Some time in late sept-May Ling
24/9-Patrick and Stephanie
30/9-Chee Wei
Departures date of my friends who are leaving for UK. Come end of september, Shin has to go back to semengih to embark on her journey in the new semester. It is irony how when I am closer to her home (bukit jalil and OUG), she is further away from me.
But in my cases with those good friends, distance is NEVER a barrier. Absence does NOT make out heart go wander. In fact, our friendship is as strong as, if not stronger, than ever. ^_^
The only problem distance poses to me is, COMMUNICATION. How else can I confide in them when I am feeling down? I can no longer just pick up the phone and dial that ever familiar number.
For overseas friends, time zone is a factor, not to mention $. My mum has been warning about how often I reload my hp. Come on I do NOT cook porridge on my hp. I also have to tell her that I am not the one who calls out most of the time; my friends call me too. Then she will say,' both of you are students. Don't waste so much time on calls. Your friend's parents have to pay phone bill as well'.
If I have a boy friend, I think he should go find out about the I talk for hp. =P The best normal-day gifts he can give me is phone calls AND/OR the I talk card. muahahahaha.

For good friends in malaysia (only a few rare ones), before I dial the number, I will think if she/he is free. I will think, 'what is she/he doing now? Will I be disturbing her/him?' I will think if the friend is having any problem now, just so that I will now be adding problem to her/him.
So you see, all these factors matter a lot. I am so going to MISS YOU ALL!!!
My parents have warned me not to indulge in msn for long; ok frankly speaking my grades weren't that good last semester because I was always onling till late.
Yes, I WILL control this time, I vow to do much better than the last 2 semesters. Cheer me on, my dear friends!!!
"Wake Me Up When September Ends"
Summer has come and passed
The innocent can never last w
ake me up when september ends
like my fathers come to pass
seven years has gone so fast
wake me up when september ends
here comes the rain again
falling from the stars
drenched in my pain again
becoming who we are
as my memory rests
but never forgets what I lost
wake me up when september ends ........................
So wake me up when september ends..........
1 Comments:
someone told me that song was about the war in iraq.. hmmm..
Post a Comment
<< Home