Updates!!
(I think I sort out my blogspot prob already. From now on, all the posts will be here an friendster blog, please ignore the invitation I sent out to you all which direct u all to my unconsciously created blog at www.out-oftheblue.blogspot.com)
Sorrie for my long silence due to the fact that my com at home spoilt at a timely perdio (study break). It is yet to be fixed so all these while I have been blogging in uni when I return to uni for debate. A little update from me..
I finished my killer sem 3 exams last tuesday and headed straight on to megamall for a sumptuous lunch at Manhattan Fish Market with my fellow friends. It was a nice outing beause I got to talk to wei yin more *wink* since most bpharmers' conversations in uni revolve around "done your PBL?" "Which parts are you doing for portfolio?" "when is the dateline for the lab report?" and the likes. I bought an orange top from MNG and I am sorrie the pic is not available. This is because my com is still down and I haven't installed the samsung programme in it; so yeah, be patient and very soon I will be able to share all the camwhored pics with you all here.
Then, a group of 23 of us went to malacca over the weekends to attend steph's birthday party in her hometown!! She played a great host to all of us, and for details, read my friendster blog!Meanwhile, I have been on a drama spree with the dvds and vcds I borrowed from wl. I finished watching All About Eve (quite nice bu Jang Dong Gun doesn't look as hot there coz his face is slightly fatter and his hairstyle doesn't suit him). I am currently on the 4th vcd of Great Teacher Onizuka (there are 8 vcds)--yes I know it is a really old show, shown when I was form 1 I think.
Then there is this debate practice that I have been religiously attended in imu (well I guess the fact that I could use com in uni to connect with u all is part of the motivation *wink*). There is an inter-uni debate - National Health Science Debate (NHSD) on 9/12-11/12. As the host, Imu wishes to send in 5 teams because the fee is waived. I was undecisive in joining; partly because I am just not good enough and I will be working in pantai hospital, but another part of me really want to get this once-in-a-lifetime experience. I want to try out something that I have interest in, interest which I just discovered in imu cup. Anyway, they do not have enough people, they are ok with having trainings at 7 p.m. (as usual when I was uni-ing), and the chief pharmacist in pantai said that she will excuse me for a day or two due to debate. So I guess I am joining.
The theme is 'Apha and Omega' so all the motions will be related to elderly and children. For instance, "This house would make compulsory the vaccination against Humanpapilloma virus among childern by their parents" or "This house would stop government-funded palliative care given to the elders' or the more haerd-of-ones like "This house would legalise abortion".
My stint in pantai hospital will be one month; I didn't inquire about the pay for my main aim there is to get those drug names etched in my mind by getting in touch with them everyday (better than me memorising a list of drugs by gluing myself to the chair and repeatedly writing down the names like what I did for microbiology) . However, from munling who worked there last summer, the pay is Rm 13 per day (am I right?).
Another advantage, aside from the pay and experience, will be the fact that my parents will be please that I am earning $ instead of just spending money during the holidays. Thus, being a nice girl, I have told sze ni that I am unable to attend her birthday party in Penang (Yes, b105 is a happening lot this sem-we have 3 major parties, from carol's , steph's to sze ni's)
Then I am waiting for my dear friends to come back- steph, sam, anna, phobe, mabel (met her bro in one u yesterday and he told me that she is coming back on 2nd dec), patrick, yee ket, edward (he is back and will be going to hanoi on wed), william, heng boon.... Lindsey came back yesterday! I miss talking to them, and to those who are not coming back -mayling, chee wei and sara. It was such a pity that I had to cut the conversations short when cw and yk called me on my birthday. I would really wanna call them if not because I overspend my digi credit is my conscience is pricking me to ask parents for an I-talk card. I planned to call sara today coz it is her birthday ^_^ but she was a step ahead-she called me yesterday!! I hope she likes the card and little gift I sent over. May she have many happy returns, and best of luck in her exams!!
I just check the viva list in uni and I am not in it. This means 2 extreme things: I passed ALL modules or I failed MORE THAN ONE modules. I hope it is the former one. I think I have confidence to pass all the modules but don't know how well I did. My only concern is my extemporaneous dispensing module (practical) in which we have to pass 2 out of 3 products to pass the module. I failed one already coz I didn't dilute the chloroform water. =( Hope I passed it ya! The results will be out this fri at 5 p.m., so wish me all the best !! ^_^
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home