Symbolism in Love
With reference to the previous post, I am 100% sure that I will not suffer from weight loss; this is because I just stuffed myself till I am TOO BLOATED to study (apparently not too bloated to blog =P) by eating korean mee while watching 'Autumn in My Heart' (again!! though I watched on youtube), and later found myself not being able to resist the temptation of eating a quarter of the big pau offered by mum. Aikz. Yesterday I had to skip lunch because I felt so so bloated after eating 2 sang yuk (meat) pau and half a packet of chee cheong fun for breakfast. =( I will be surprised if I do not put on weight at this rate; because I am too bloated to exercise in the park now (I shall see if I have the mood to go 1 hour later, if I am NOT distracted by my usual compatible chat partners on msn).
Alright back to the whole idea of this post; I have some thoughts in my mind after watching House and after talking to a friend; so do allow me to share them with you.
1. In certain relationship, you can liken the someone to curry. He is harsh yet irresistible..like curry. However, when you have had enough of curry, you just DO NOT want to see it anymore. Until one fine day you wake up and it strikes you, 'gosh I MISS curry'. That is what Stacy said to House. =P
You know what I rather have? After an experience with curry (some guy who don't know what he wanted-used to make me think he is giving me the sunshine filled with vitamin D BUT ended up killing my cells with his UVA and UVB), I rather have white rice. Why white rice?
White rice, though common and plain, is our staple food. You can eat whatever dish everyday, but you cannot really omit white rice. White rice is what keeps us going; it is multi-functional too, you can eat it with curry if you wish, and when you can't stand curry, you can turn it into chicken rice.
So if you meet a guy who is nice, but somehow u think he lacks of that 'edge' coz you think he is too kwai chai, do NOT turn him down. He is like one of the extinct species!! You can make a change to that white rice, turned it into nasi lemak or chicken rice-however you want it!He doesn't know how to seek excitement, then you open him up!! lol. I rather have someone who is loyal to me but less interesting than someone who is interesting but is always on the lookout.Simplicity is the key to happiness indeed. ^_^
ps: today's episode had meaningful messages behind it; one which really made an impact on me is that, technology may hinder our progress in THINKING. The doctors fed the blood sample to computer but didn't look at it under microscope. If only they had done that earlier, the patient would have been diagnosed as having celebral malaria (coz you can see the protozoa of genus Plosmodium swimming beneath the microscope) * I did study my microbiology ah-Plasmodium vivax, Plasmodium falcipacrum...forgot the other two species already OOPS!*
2. Girls are like roses.

Roses are charming yet they have thorns. Why do they have thorns? It is to protect insects from rotting them away. Likewise, girls like us may look nice, gentle and sweet to you; yet do you know why at times we shower you guys with harsh words? Do you think we really want to do that? Do you think we enjoy saying sarcastics words to you and giving you the cold shoulders? It is because we are protecting ourselves from getting hurt again.
My favourite type of roses- white roses!Given the right tender loving care (i.e. you take the pain to wrap the rose up), you will be rewarded. We exude this sweet scents that linger in your mind, our petals so gentle to be touched. By the way, rose petals are used to make perfume in this process called enfleurage (gosh I remember my natural products though I haven't studied yet...lol. Alright that is the ONLY thing I remember so lansi a bit=P), whereby you spread the petals on volatile oil and let the oil absorb their scents. Then you remove those petals and lay down another layer of petals-you need a large amount of petals to have a miserable bottle of perfume, thus your Chanel, Dior and Lancome perfume cost you a BOMB!!
note: I finished blogging and chatting. It is 7.50 p.m. so I am NOT going to the park. =( I am putting on weight I am sure!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home