<~Out of the Blue~>

Monday, November 13, 2006

I Got It Back!!

Somehow, I got the back the access to my old blog!! Yoohoo!! Sorry for the lack of update here, but I am having the last paper tmr so you will be hearing more from me..that is IF I manage to fix my com at home. Anyway, here is a post which I originally put up on frenster but then decided that it is better to be put here=) I deleted it from frenster already.


Yesterday's Memories, Tomorrow's Dreams
Yesterday
at the interchange,
Fater brought him to her.
He shared his dreams with her,
He gave her the rays of shunshine.
Thus, a song is composed, a dream is woven.



Yesterday
at the interchance,
Fate revealed the shocking truth to her.
He shared his dreams with her,
Yet he gae his love to someone else!
Thus, a life so transformed, a dream so shattered.



Today
at the interchange,
Fate reunites all three of them.
He wonders if she ever forgets,
She wonders if he ever regrets.
Yet, a wound so healed, a heart so still.



Tomorrow
at the interchange,
Fate will bring in another train
of another passer-by in her life,
or true rays of sunshine?
Yet another song will be composed, yet another dream will be woven.




I wish to dedicate this post to my friends out there who share the same sentiments. Borrowing Liverpool's tagline, "You will never walk alone".


This is my second attempt in writing a poem, I know this is not much compared to the winning poem. However, I got the inspiration on Saturday as I was listening to one of my favourite song, Destiny, by My Little Lover. It is the theme song in the japanese drama, With Love, starring the ever deliciously, charmingly attractive Yutaka Takenouchi. He used to me by 2nd love in mc days, (my first love from primary school till now is Takeshi Kaneshiro!!), however my 2nd love now is Won Bin!! *blush at my own confession*



Of course the inspiration is also due to things that happened lately and conversations I had with friends who shared similiar sentiments. I was studying pharmaceutical analysis when I thought of how our lives are like waiting for trains in the interchange--we brush shoulders with many strangers all the time, some at whom we flash a smile. There may be familiar faces as days go by, and conversations may ensue. Some people stay on at the interchange with you for some time, yet, one fine day, they leave you, or you choose to walk a totally opposite path from the person. Thus, we are never, ever the same again.



However, if we were to keep looking at the train the person boarded, rumbling away into the distance, we may miss the next train which stops by the interchange. How many trains will you miss before you finally realise that it is time to move on? How many trains can you AFFORD to miss?



I believe that life is about timing. Some people got together due to circumstances, yet, we are the one who ultmately make that happen. Even in friendship, it is about timing. Destiny, that is what I believe in. I could still remember the day I told shin about her zipper *sorry dear* and we ended up being the bestest of friends. I could remember the days I was quite upset with this short little guy who sat next to me and always borrow my homework, forever talking about manchester united and david beckham, and the last straw was leaving his tupperware full of potato gravy in the desk-which left our place really stinking. Guess what? We end up being really good friends now, and I can say how blessed I am to have a friend whom I can confide in and be myself. ^_^



It is the disappointments in life that show you what blessings are when they hit you. It is meeting insincere, bugger guy (definition of bugger to me: a guy who 3 timed and is shameless about it) that make your truly cherish a charismatic, sincere guy when you meet one some day. Likewise, it is the same for girls. Who says that guys are not disappointed by girls?
"Stick and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me". Say what you want to say about what you think is the truth, I cannot control your wagging tongue. I cannot control his's conscience (or the lack of), either. I can only control my well-being, thus, I chose to be happy. ^_^




My dear friends out there, choose to look forward for there is a brighter tomorrow! ^_^ Let the past stays in the past. Cherish the moment NOW, that is why it is called the PRESENT. Take hold of the moment now, believing that there will be many more dreams tomorrow, just like me believing in one fine day, I will be inspired by someone to write another poem, this time, a sugary sweet one. ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home