<~Out of the Blue~>

Friday, February 16, 2007

Pieces of My Life..

Yes I know I haven't been blogging as much as I used to, but then that is a good sign coz I am adhering to my resolution *pats self on shoulders* Besides that, I blog at friendster too-when I feel that what I blog about can be for that many people who get access to my friendster blog. As pics speak a thousand words, here are some snapshots on what I have been doing lately. Nothing so interesting so don't expect much ya!


My family and I in Mandarin Oriental (my fav dimsum place) for dimsum (duh). Shown here are my all time fav tong sui-honeydew sago (mat gua sai mai lo). I totally loce the ambience and the food there, not to mention, the time we spend together.^_^


Besides meeting up with friends like edward and kim jou, I have had a hard time choosing which compound to analyse for my portfolio.
See, we are given a scenario whereby the instruments to test a drug in our company are down and we have a dateline to meet-thus we need to show how we can predict the purity of the drug compount, given that we can't send the sample to another company due to financial constraint. *Sorry to bore you all*

To cut a long story short, this propranolol (beta blocker to treat hypertension) has a fused ring that gives me A LOT OF PROBLEMS when I am doing my nuclear magnetic spectroscopy so in a twist of fate, today, I have decided to work on another drug despite the fact that I have worked roughly on IR, NMR and mass spectrometry for propranolol. *argh*





Here it is. I hope it is here to stay. For suspense' sake in my blog, I shall not reveal the identity of this drug, but it is used to relieve asthamatic attacks. *not like anyone will be bothered to guess it*



on 15/2/07 (yes the day after valentines' day which I spent 8.30-6.15 pm in uni), my help friend sm had a 21st birthday party (his actual bday coincides with chor yat,i.e. 1st day of cny this year). Shown here are my college friends.




No, there is no reason to get excited because this is another college friends of mine, jason. He is a nice (not merely bcoz he sent me there and back) and interesting person to talk to.


Tze teng, chui hoon and I.
You will hear from me during cny, I am sure!! Happie (^@^) year, everyone!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home