<~Out of the Blue~>

Friday, June 22, 2007

Goodbye Holz, Hi Sem 5

NOTE: I edited the 'industrial training' post(added pics) and updated friendster blog.

Just a while ago, I proceeded to check my netmail (which I check once in a blue moon) coz my friend wei chun asked me to. (for those pharmacy friends who don't know, he is our Vice President in the student council, the ONLY pharmacy representative there *oh well* so do utilise this channel to voice our your constructive comments. He welcomes suggestions as well as complaints from us. Oops, forgot to mention that he is from P106 so you now know how to approach him. Do contact me should you have trouble getting him coz I can pass you his hp. ^_^) Whoah, that took up a whole paragraph =.=


SO back to the netmail; I just checked the first three weeks of our timetable. Good news? We have long hours of break. Bad news? Class starts at 9.15 a.m. and ends at 6.15 p.m. on average!!!! OMG!!! I just hope I won't be so tired by then, and hopefully I will fully utilise my break time NOT in socialising, blogging or surfing BUT in doing portfolio, studying, poring over books WHILE socialising in the library.


So the holz is coming to an end; it doesn't seem that long to me as I have a really fruitful one(though fruitful here does not mean $$$ making). What have I done???

1.*Proud emoticon* Read the following books: The Undomestic Goddess, Mercy, Curtain-Poirot's Last Case, The Poet, I Love Stock. I am currently reading To Kill A Mockingbird which I hope I can finish by Sunday.

2. Had a nice trip to China (refer to my earlier post)

3. 2-week attachment in a pharmaceutical company

4. Watched Pirates of the Carribean (YES i am THAT late, but there are many ppl like me too coz I had to sit at thet FIRST row T___T) and Ocean's 13 (though I have never watched Ocean's 11 and Ocean's 12)

5. Been a youtube junkie, astro junkie

6. Met up with friends (see photos below)



Food at Deliciouz, Bangsar Village. From left: Marsala Lambshank, Fried Calamari (it is nice but then I can't differentiate it from the one in Manhattan Fish Market) and Carbonara (The dish that I will deem delicious among all the dishes we ordered)




Sek Teng aka Mr. Ho hindered my attempt in taking pic of the Mushroom and Beef pie. Argh.



*drumrolls* Sek Teng the culprit!! By the way, he is always NOT there during mc gathering; it was indeed a pleasant surprise when shin said he would be coming. He was the only guy during that gathering.



Finally I got to snap a pic of the pie, thanks to shin who told sek teng 'you will never get to eat it if you don't let her take pic'. *I am so blog-professional.*



Shin, Me, Su Ming, Anna ^_^



Gathering at KLCC.May Ling, Shin, Me, Mun Waei


May Ling and Mun Waei at Madam Kwan's.


Shin and I. *I know you will make the best out of everything; and like anna said you gonna spend the rest of your life working so it is ok. hugz*


7. Attended birthday parties.


Happy Birthday, PO Leen!! (she is in red)



Happy Birthday, Hui Xin! The birthday girl is on my right (From your view).



Wei Yin(Amanda) and I. She is my Ipoh friend who appreciates classics and sentimental music like me ^_^



From left: Ee Fen, Carol, Michele, Kae Shih, Laura, Elaine. At the back: me, Elizabeth. Front: Almond biscuits from Macau lol.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pepperpourri said...

OMG!!! You watched Ocean 13?! AHHH! I do so wanna watch that, got all the famous actors le. I watched Ocean 11 and 12, hehe.

I wanted to write about birthday updates and post photos too, but being a procrastinator like me, it never got done, haha.

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home