<~Out of the Blue~>

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Tagged by Carol

So Carol outdid wei yin by tagging me first; I admit I only realised it since wy hinted in the tagboard that I was tagged. Carol, can I link you here since my blog is becoming like my homepage, I tend to click the sites that are listed here. ^_^

So here goes..


5 Things Found in My Bag

-Handphone
-Wallet
-Tissue
-Lipstick
-Contact lens casing


5 Things Found in My Purse
-Money
-Cards-Identity Card, Bodyshop card, Friendship card given to me by Shin
-My cute baby photo
-My youngest sis's photo
-Receipts



5 Favourite Things in My Room
-My Bed!!!*With my bolster and quilt cover*
-Clothes
-'The Colourful Corner' - area in front of my study table where I put quotable quotes, photos and reminders.
-Mini chest-of-drawers on my study table where I put my earrings
-Air conditioner *I don't usually on it but it is my saviour during hot days*


5 Things I Have Always Wanted To Do
-Travelling!! (Esp. Italy and Switzerland, also UK)
-Sit on a hot-air balloon
-Have dinner with chun friends amidst KL night life
-Cook Honeydew Sago Tong Sui (I love the one in Rainbow Palace restaurant, a place we frequently went to when I was young; now I think is the one in Mandarin Oriental) *recipes, anyone?When I have the mood, I will google on internet and try out*
-Get rich



5 Things I am Currently Into

-Reading story books (*Proud emoticons* I have read The Undomestic Goddess, Mercy, Poirot's Last Case, and The Poet during this holidays)
-Meeting up with friends
-Sleeping without having to set my alarm clock
-Onlining
-*not to say into la* Wu Chun (Yes I know he can't really sing, has poor body language and looks a bit metro at times BUT I find him good-looking most of the times. So yeah I finished watching the Taiwan series in which he acted -'Hana Kimi' and been watching his videos on Youtube. By the way, he is one of the members in a typical Taiwanese boyband called Fahrenheit. To be fair, some of the songs are really nice-check out 'Xia Xue' and 'Cao Xi Huan Ni')




1 Comments:

Blogger Pepperpourri said...

You know what, I think you, me, and Fay Jin should go for a Europe tour together. Hehe.

I love Honeydew tong sui too! (Mat gua sai mai lo) hehe. And yes, the more sago, the merrier!

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home