Blogging does Wonders
The second attempt saw me staring at the blank Word document again, unable to organise all the thoughts at the back of my mind (explain pharmacopoeia, acknowledgement, look back at our memories...and I just remembered I missed out something now!!). As I told my sis how words can just flow as I am in Blogger, she suggested me to start writing the editor's note in Blogger and see how it goes. I did think of it, but I had thought that telling myself that I am blogging in Word will yield the same effect.
I think blogging is still very much part of me..it is just that, at times some stuff are too personal to be shared here. If only people won't pry and judge... words that flow out from my fingers to this blog are therapeutic to some extent for me.
I am quite pleased with the draft of the editor's note that I have written =) I still need to address that-something-that-I-have-missed-out, and to revise this editor's note some other time.
Merry Christmas to all of you out there!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home