Hunger Strikes
It's 1.30 am and I am online, eating a made-in-china korean cup mee. Sigh, why does hunger always strike when I am getting ready to zzz? This ain't the 1st time. Everytime I finish doing my work, I can't get in to bed because my stomach will growl.Ouch. And eating bread ain't really the thought that always come into my mind. So I always have 2 options:
1.Cook korean mee
2.Try not to get down from bed, 'self-hpnotise' to zzz
But today it was kinda different. Coz Mh smsed from sg, and triggered my chat mood. Tot I havent chatted with ling and sara for some time. And now,Mh is merajuk0ing coz he said he ran back from supper to catch up with me. OKiez, here's to thank you lo1! esp for royce (Note: I wanna stock up royce the next time you come back=P
So, it was nice catching up with sinthi-didn't expect her to be online at this time, jz, sara,mh! Too bad ling is like, hardly online. And she hardly replies my mails. And she never leaves a taggies at my blog. It really makes me wonder what's keeping her busy. I always tell her, unless you are dating some hot guys or have some major exams coming up, there's no reason why you should ignore me=P
Oh, thx sinthi for the compliment on my blog!The posts are really spontaneous and are the results of the outburst of emotions at that split seconds. So muz say sorry if I get too emo at times. A note to sinthi and others,I love ppl who love me for who I really am=) and trust me, it's vice versa.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home