<~Out of the Blue~>

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Praise

I am so HAPPY. Today I did my presentation on pathophysiology of thrombosis during our problem based learning session (PBL). Our facilitator, Mr DC, said he liked my presentation; he said I am 'vocal'. I am so happy, since it came from a lecturer whom I have high respect for. Mr. DC is really a knowledgeble man and shoud any doctor feels like looking down on pharmacist, they should speak to Mr. DC, who once practised as a pharmacist. Finished organic chemistry earlier than expected, so here I am blogging. Sometimes I just wish I can understand and remember what I learn, so that I can apply that in practice. I mean, I really enjoy talking and interacting with people. Now the problem is about getting the knowledge. Sometimes I really have doubts on myself. Ah, anyway, gotta go now coz dad is already here. Tata.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home