<~Out of the Blue~>

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Interesting Day At Uni

Thx goodnsess the medic seniors decided to have their food fair cum IMCC today to raise funds fro the upcoming ball. Coz I have to wait 3 hours for my patient interview-gonna be accessed. And trust me, there ain't many places to hang out at my uni. I don't have a campus like nott-where you have the lush greeneries(albeit not nice to walk at since msia has like scorching hot sun), sports complex, and a place to catch a movie. Haha. That's why I wasn't caught signing in to meebo or logging on to blogspot juz now.
The IMCC cum slave auction was indeed a much needed 'fresh air' after the long lecture from Prof. The circulation in the class wasn't good and I was feeling a bit suffocating. When I arrived at the place, the event had already been kicked off. LuckilyI was there to witness this guy, clad in super tight micro mini skirt, fake boobs and stilettos out there to be auctioned off. Lol. He is more feminine than us.haha. I mean, appearance wise.He ain't a sissy, just sporting. He was asked to do a 'clubbing type' of dance with another potential 'slave'-another guy as well. Then there were this bunch of rowdy, fun-going guys who were calling the bluffs throughout the auction-they were much needed to generate the 'ambience' as well as raising up the price.Lol. This is the 1st time I watched a 'slave auction', wonder how the Nott uni one was like on V-day. From what I have gathered, the 'slave' is to serve his/her master for one whole week. Andrew thinks it's quite bad since the slave may be asked to do anything demeaning. On the last note, the gals were sold off at a much higher price than the guys.=P The highest for a gal was RM220 and guy, RM90. Ouch! What a letdown,guys=P
Actually, from my point of view, the people who were being auctioned off were sporting ppl,ppl with attractive personalities(most of them anyway). haha. Most of the guys aren't too lengchai (U can get more good-looking ones from the new medic intake) but they are fun, can do moonwalk, and don't mind stripping(just the top part,okiez!What are u thinking?We are a decent uni=P ) to 'show' their well-built(or not-so-well-built) body.
Hmm, how much are u willing to bid for a 'slave'? haha. If u ask me, even if he's the guy of your dream whom you wanna get to know, it ain't too nice for a gal to initiate the thing, don't u think? I mean, it's quite 'Duh' that you have sth for the other if you are bidding or him despite the fact that you guys don't know each other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home