<~Out of the Blue~>

Friday, March 24, 2006

Dedication of my New Blogskin

Dedication of My New Blogskin

For those of you who have been an avid reader of my blog=P, you would have noticed that the fabulous butterfly 'skin' has been replaced with a cute-lil-doggie-in-a-bin 'skin'. This is due to 'feedback' by ling and several others who told me that the 'window' is too small for reading my post. They tend to lose track as they scroll down to read. Well, I did notice it ocne I have downloaded, but I thought the milky purple/pink cum butterfly is too wonderful to resist. Anyway, we are talking about functionality here right? Not many ppl are good 'blogskin shopper' like sara who has both functionality and presentation aspects at her blog.Thumbs up!
So, after hours of poring through numerous blogskins which didn't catch my attention, or have caught my attention but the all the'windows' are pretty much the same like my 1st 'skin'. So when I came across this doggie one, I tot it's quite cute and the 'window' size seems agreeable. So, I made a decision alr. No more changing skin if I can help it. So, this is dedicated to you,ling!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home