<~Out of the Blue~>

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Handy Hints

ouch. Confession from me- I am eating cup mee again, at this hour!! This one is seafood flovour, also a made-in-china korea brand.Lol. So glad to see ling online at this hour-it's a pity she gotta clean her room. Well, when I was at kitchen juz now, I found out that there wasnt enough hot water for me to 'cook' cup mee. So I am so SMART=Phaha.
Here is hand hint number 1: Reheat the plain water in microwave oven for 1 minute!!
(lol, probably most of you all know how to cook with a microwave, which I don't, so it ain't such a big deal to you all after all)
Handy hint no. 2 : www.answers.com
This site is quite good-coz I managed to find synthesis of aspirin there. haha,i was just doing some pre-lab read-up for organic chem!! Coz we have to do a report on the spot and i am so BAD at equations! and organic chem. Have I said I dislike organic chem?
I can' t visulise stereochemistry le. Perhaps some kind soul out there can give me a be-earlied (or belated,for 2005=P bday present- an organic chem model kit, which can cost quite a bit i think. And I definitely can do with a few extra classes from whoever the kind soul is. Lol, another wishful thinking!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home