<~Out of the Blue~>

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

My Cravings

As promised earlier, here is a list of FOOD which makes me, and are bound to make you go, WOW! The order is not of significance as it is too hard to rate!

1. Dim Sum at Lai Poh Heen, Mandarin Oriental
(I love the fried mango prawn, sago ice cream with avocado dessert, spring rolls, chi cheong fun, to name A FEW.)

2. Dim Sum at Ah Yat Pao Yu Restaurant, Four Seasons Hotel
(The Long Sou Har, Zha Leong and Chan Pao are super yummy!)

3.ChilisHigh and Mighty Pie, Molten Chocolate, Triple Play, Fajita Nachos etc.

4. Italianis
(I only ate a seafood spaghetti there with ly. Even the complimentary bread is chun. I am yet to explore the Tiramisu, pasta and the rest as recommended to me by her.)

5. Califoria Pizza Kitchen-the pasta and pizza

6. Dave's (NOT Dave's Deli ya!)-pasta!!
(Note: Thx minghong for throwing a party there. This year I will MISS you so-bcoz you will be in melbourne and not here to throw such birthday party. haha) =P

7. Secret Recipe- Americano, Oreo Cheese, Rocky Mountain

8. Starbucks-Caramel frapuccino, iced chocolate, green tea

9. Dome-seafood pasta rocks! cappucino

10. Beef Ball noodles at Soong Kee Restaurant, near Masjid Jamek Lrt station
(ask me for the directions if you want)

11. Currypuffs at Jalan Petaling

12. Prawn Mee at Taman Paramount, State, and TTDI

13. Japanese Buffet at Momo Restaurant, Centrepoint, Bandar Utama

14. High Tea at Lemon Garden, Shangri La
(the chocolate fountain, the variety of desserts, dim sum corners, western food....)
note to MCians: I propose we go there for our private MCians gathering, for the sake of those people who can't go to LT, like mayling. =)

15. Hard Rock Cafe-the pork rib!!!

16. Basil Thai Restaurant in Bangsar Village
(went there once and the food rocks!My ex-piano teachers said that it is one of the best thai restaurants around)

17. Rojak at the stall near Atria

18. Kau Zhi at some booth which charged me freaking expensive (RM5.50 for 5) in megamall

19. Polo Pau (any restaurant which serves above par buns)- I long to eat it in HK!!!

20. Fried wantan by my kakak

21. Lamb chop by tat wei and gang
(hint: ahem, Mc guys , you all know what to do when everyone is back from overseas)

22. Nasi Lemak at Madam Kwan

23. Cheese baked rice at Kim Gary

24. Manhattan Fish Shop-Seafood Platter and the Creamy Soup with Mussels

25. Genki Sushi-Softshell crabs and green ta ice cream (the ice-cream can be bought from supermarket, under imported japanese products at the cold storage area)

26. Duvet at DJ-serves CHUN vietnam food!!

27. Tian Jun Restaurant in Ipoh new town- custard dessert with caramel sauce, Ipoh Nga Choi Chicken..)

28. Strawberry Milkshake in KTA Strawberry Park in Cameron Highlands

29. THE cheesecake I ate on Superstar Aries bound for Phuket Island a few years back

30. Tit Ban Taufu at 88 Seafood Restaurant, Sunway Mas Commercial Centre

Look, I am such a wonderful friend. I believe that 'Sharing is caring'- I listed precisely the places where you can whet your appetite and pamper your tastebuds. In return, I would love to 'date you all' or have you all suggest a list of your cravings as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home