<~Out of the Blue~>

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Ways to Make Me Happy

Due to, I won't say 'popular demand by fans, like the self-praised julian', suggestions by friends like sara, I shall think about ways to brighten up my days. For those in Uk, Australia and everywhere else in the world, this is a chance to pick up hints *Ahem* like what sara is doing-for the lil something you all want to get for me. =) Of course it is entirely out of freewill and there is no obligation.

1. Something quaint or sentimental from some places like Italy, Rome, or anywhere else you can think of. Not like those typical island keychain where u you can get in whole malaysia, with the only difference being 'Penang' and not 'Pulau Redang'. haha you all get the picture.
(note: Patrick has made a promise that 'if I go to..., I will get u ...')

2. Chocolates!! Choc chips cookies.
(note: julian, chee wei have like pledged to this-julian even said 'I wanna make you fat with marks and spencer junk' haha he is so going to regret for saying that. Question: How many M n S junk does it take to make me fat?')

3. Words that are from the heart, said or written. Notice I said 'say or written'-sms and msn are like a class below the two mentioned ya?

4. Prince William (ok, so he has a gf whom he is staying with-Kate Middleton. I read in papers today that she just graduated from Uni of St. Andrews in Scotland.) He has such a charming smile which just melts your heart, down-to-earth attitude which captures most girls' hearts, not to mention, him being MAN enough not to engage in drugs and alcohols like some royal snobs.
(Sorry sara dear, you can't possibly ship him over. You will have to get yourself in some Mission Impossible thingy before you get yourself all bruised and swollen, and still you get nothing. I won't want you see you in that state either, haha.)

5. Being with friends whom you care about,and who cares about you. Like the OUG outing yesterday. I watched MC soccer guys in action in basketball. haha, never mind the fact they 2 shot air ball went they were decidin on the team and that I shot a 3 pointer at first attempt. Note: I did aim,ok. Yesterday I touched ball after not touchign for so, so long. The last time I exercised was only brisk walking with mum at kiara park. How I wish I can have the OUG gang in Bu here. Then I will wake up early every weekend to play basketball. I wish I can jump like spring like some of them, grib the ball with force, dribble the ball as though your hand is some magnet sucking it, and shoot the ball with this 'on fire' feel. haha. Oh well, I just want like 40% of what I wish, it is not too much, right?
(note: Mc guys being MC guys, they ditched sandy and I with a NON-MC guy in sek teng's house. They all, together with sek teng, went dota. So anyone would like to judge on this?)

6. Rainy days and you can just cuddle up in bed, MINUS the nagging from dad that you have to 'wake up and tak breafast, or wake up and exercise'.

7. Music scoresheets of songs that I can play 'with feel'. My all time favourite are Once in A Blue Moon, Yu Jian (Meet), Canon in D, Ballad Pour Adeline, Lavender, My Heart Will Go On, Qi Dao (Pray-Autum in My Heart OST), Qing Tian (Sunny Day), Shen Qi Ji Xu (How Deep is YOur Love-Autumn in My Heart OST), Tong Hua (Fairy Tale). I am now waiting in anticipation for a friend to settle the 'overture' programme problem so that I can download scores from the net.
(Note: I promise I will play for those who would enjoy listening to my playing, those who get me gifts, and those who promise to COOK for me. *wink*)

8. FOOD. I will come up with a list of 'My Cravings' soon enough. Then you all can check those food out-trust me, you will like it.

9. Discount on the yellow floral skirt from Padini Authentics which is priced at RM99. I have been having my eyes on it since CNY . I thought, i shall forget this 'love at 1st sight' affair, but I realised that I have been going to other shops and checking out on similiar design (with the secret hope that the price is lower). However, nothing beats the 1st one. So a week ago, I was in 1u doing some stuff; I tried the skirt on. It was 'Love at 2nd sight'. Now I am waiting (im)patiently for the sale. Please, nobody takes my darling off the hanger.

10. Going to an annual ball with the one, my bestest friends in the universe, at some 5 class hotel, with 5 CLASS FOOD (this is crucial), with Scamboy and the Greenman (trax FM deejays) being the host. The dance should be a show one-one that allows you to box step in your elegant dress/ suit, not one that make you go a bit too wild like some loose girls and lala guys.
This is such a perfect ball-can my uni have one like this please? and if any of your uni (in msia) is having one, do inform me, unless you like me so much that you want to sponsor me an all-expenses paid trip to wherever-you-are-studying for me to be your date. haha, I know this is not what' s in your mind. Fret not.

11. Have an unlimited supply of Royce Chocs for a lifetime.

12. Chill at Chilis or California PIzza Kitchen like how we used to do last time, perhaps overlooking the scenic view at night in klcc while indulging ourselves in the pizza and pasta.

13. Watch Phantom of the Opera or Grease in Broadway. Or the closer-to-reality on, in Singapore.

14. Catch JJ Lin or Lee Hom in concert, with VVV IP seats. NO point getting even the 2nd most expensive ones, there is this exclusive areas reserved to people like Datuk Chan's son and the fanatic fans who have been paying monthly membership fee for 'privileges' like this. Sigh, commoners like me have to wait for another 'Datuk Chan's son' to sweep me by. haha.

15. I miss Japan. I miss Tokyo Disneyland. I miss homestay with darLING. I miss it sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.

16. Dine with Takeshi Kaneshiro at some romantic getaway( for instance, Lafite in Shangri La), just ONCE will do. I know he is an ideal guy who is out of reach, I am not intending to 'reach' him anyway.
(note: Ask chee wei for the divine experience in Lafite)

17. Be Miss Sophisticated for A DAY and pamper myself on branded stuff like Coach bags, Lesportsac bags, BCBG prom dress, Tiffany & Co. jewellery, Burberry scottish skirts, Salvatore Ferragamo stuff ( i thought I saw some nice stuff in magazine).
Ok, I am someone who lives in reality. haha. That was just wishful thinking, notice I said A DAY?

18. Love the sea and NO MORE FEAR for it. I mean I love the sea yet I am scared by its vastness, depth and its pwoer to destroy. There is always 2 sides to a coin.

19. *Hinting sara and julian*- Penang trip. The last time I went there was in standard 6 for my 'graduation trip'.

20. Getting a 2nd Upper Class for my degree.

I guess that's all for now. I can't really like give direct hints to you all, coz
1. That will be NOT an elegant practice of females. =P
2. I don't know what is great in UK , Aus or wherever-you-are.
3. It is the THOUGHT that counts, at the end of the day.

Love you all loads!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home