My Darlings
My dear Yvonne realised that she was wrong and she apologised to me after that incident. She then passed me her talisman that her good friend got her from Japan. It is supposed to bless me with good health and luck for my exams.. Yvonne added that I may keep it till my exams is over since she has had her exams already. How sweet of her!! =)
"A mum is the above's love in action. She looks with her heart and feels with her eyes.
A mum is the bank where her children deposit all their worries and hurt.
A mum is the cement that keeps the family together and her love lasts a lifetime."
I got this meaningful sms from my sis's inbox; her 'daughter' sent it to her. I would like to wish all the mothers in the world 'Happy Mothers' Day!' I still remember this quote ,'God can't be everywhere, that's why he created mothers.'
2 Comments:
I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»
Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home