Patrick
Recently, I received the usual updates from Friendster and decided to visit Keong Wei’s (Patrick) page. Haha. Look what I have discovered-a highly amusing profile. Well, at least, it is amusing to me. So, always living up to the motto that ‘Sharing is caring’, I have decided to share it with you. Nope, I didn’t ask him for permission, after all, it is in public display on friendster. I am just highlighting it here. =P So here it goes:
Much has been said about me...(indeed,Patrick=$)
But I remain a mystery to most..(really?I thought we knew u for 7 LONG years to uncover the ‘mystery =P)
The capped vigilante... A swirvel of emotions and character hidden behind a simple facade, a white mask if you will...
So i will try to summarise myself.
I'm lazy and I enjoy sleeping.
That’s why my parents fork out thousands of monies (don’t give a shit if this sounds wrong) to send me to an ulu island halfway around the world...
(How blessed of him to be able to study in LSE, London, UK. U called that ulu????)
In the hopes that I'll be forced to cook my own food, wash my own laundry, learn the ropes of lives as u would say it:grow up and be independent.
(yes u do need to grow up =P no more eating apple unpeeled ok! Haha)
but I WILL not be deterred. For i am determined and inspired to cling on to my liberal beliefs on freedom AND human rights. (in my case freedom to nap) I remain passionate about laziness, will not SUCCUMB to the rat race, for they have forgotten one thing when they sent me here, the equating factor that will be their undoing.
(I always thought Patrick is the 1st person to be able to WIN the RAT RACE among us; he is so focus, remember the studying-in-the-lrt incident, my fellow MCians?)
that is....
THERES a TESCO 2 minutes away from me... MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHA .
A place to buy microwavable scrumptious delicious delectable FOOD (try the indian food b4 u dispute me)(double p/s: the mango curry beef rice with naan.. sniffles to DIE for!!). A shop of convenience, located EVERYwhere in LONDON becoz of crazz comercialisation, rationalisation, globalisation connerism. .. you get the picture =) that allows me to remain in my simple deluge of sheer LAZYNESSS.... =.=
(Oh my goodness, to think that a royalty like him who grew up in the most luxurious environment has to succumb to INSTANT food?? Hahahaha. Plz, learn to cook a bit, be healthy la. Btw, I don’t mind if u can bring me back the Indian food yeah??)
I’m indeed random. ^_^
2 Comments:
Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»
Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home