My List of Nicest Guys in REALITY
'Hmph... I find the fact that you didn't add a single MC guy or any other guy your age to that list highly repulsive,' tagged Andrew at my tagboard. Please refer to the previous posts of 'My List of Most Attractive Guys', in which I have listed down 15 CHUN guys who have the talents and looks. Since guys like Andrew need a pat on the shoulder that they are 'on par' with those guys whom I have listed out, I have decided to dedicate yet another interesting post to my guy friends out there. I shall not name the guys, instead, I will label them as Guy A, Guy B and so on. You see, if your character is so duh to everyone, then it won't be hard to figure out which one is you. After all, just the mention of 'killer eyes and eyebrows' and 'ideal lover of almost every girl' will paint you the look of Takashi Kaneshiro. haha. =)
Guy A:
You are a gentleman, a true gentleman, who knows what holding the door for girls, listening to others, and helping out sincerely are all about. You are attractive in your own way though you have maggie hair =P. Did you know that you can sing?? haha. Wow, you just need to relax so that the gesture comes naturally as you sing.
Guy B:
Based on the short period of time that I get to know you in person, I find that you are a friendly person and I can just talk comfortably with you. You may deny that you are able to 'kill' girls with your eyes, yet your testimonials speak otherwise-that you have your own 'charm' which attract girls. So just take it as a compliment! Allow me to add that you can jump like spring in basketball match!!Thanks for being the 1st one when I needed my friends to 'cry' on, though it was virtual comfort. haha.
Guy C:
Like I said before, you have your own charisma and confidence. You are a true gentleman who are far sighted as well. You will ponder on the future with 'the one' before you take serious action for fear that you are dragging her time and yours. The world needs more guys like you so that less girls' hearts will be broken.
Guy D:
I have always thought that you are way mature than you age, since last time. You are charming in your own way though you are short. Don't worry, you aren't exactly the outliers; and beauty is but skin deep. We girls look at attributes which are way beyond that. Not to mention, you have the brains and the sense of humour. Thanks for the trouble to bring the chocolates back though you made a hoo-ha out of it so that I will appreciate your effort even more. =P haha. I knew it.
Guy E:
Did you know that you have nice eyebrows? haha. though My takashi is the number 1. You will look way nicer if you smile more(show teeth); but of course, it must be one that springs from your heart, Only a genuine smile will be charming, trust me. You did motivate me before my sem2 started and you continued to do so throughout this semester. Thanks! I just want to add that a guy who compliments the right person at the right time is always a nice guy. You definitely can do better that 'not bad' and 'ok'.
Guy F:
You are one of the popular guys in our form eh? Remember how someone used to play with your hair? haha. You are attractive in the sense that you have a great personality-you can be serious or humourous(or corny?) at the right time. Not to mention, you have the 'baby-ish' charming look. Thanks for being there for me though we drifted apart for awhile; that's what friends are for right?
Guy G:
You are a big guy with a big heart, though you like to 'zha' me. You are always there to lend a helping hand, and I would say you are a gentleman too, despite the ditching-girls-for-dota incident. I shall give you the benefit of doubt and continue to believe that you will make up for that. haha.
Guy H:
Now look who we have got here. Someone who is quiet but lame. You are a gentleman with a big heart. I guess you can't deal with girls who cry huh? I still want to thank you for being there, though you didn't know the whole story. You are a good listener and guys should learn to be like you.
Guy I:
You captured the hearts of most japanese girls when we went Japan, and you left trails of broken heart. Need I say more about your 'charm'? haha. You are a good emcee and you have a great voice! You are a true gentleman too; despite your blessed looks, you never did abuse it by excessively sweet-talk girls. Way to go!
Guy J:
You are blessed with a great voice and a big heart. You are a great listener and I am really impressed as to how much you understand girls. I really look up to you for your effort in putting the smiles on the faces of the girl whom you liked. Guys should learn to be more expressive like you.
Guy K:
You are so humourous, though it comes with a dose of lameness too. Refer to what I wrote for Guy D, height is NOT a problem.I would say you are quite good-looking. Personality is what counts. You are quite a gentleman; you just need to be careful not to get carried away with you 'honey' mouth and end up chasing away the darling whom you like.
Guy L:
I lost touch with you for quite some time, yet we picked up where we left when I met you in 1u. You are still the same old nice guy; I still remember how we girls used to nominate you as 'THE guy who excel help out in household chores'. You have a generous heart and though shy, we are impressed with what you did for 'her' last time. haha. Thanks for getting the book for me at your 'staff price'.
Guy M:
I still remember Mrs. Bala saying you are a 'prince charming', and how merajuk you were and you told me 'so I am just your court jester?' when I said you made me laugh.Since your are well-known for your 'talent in keeping $$' I would say I appreciate you for the little souvenir you got from Phuket from me;I hope it was entirely out if freewill ok. Though you may rave and rant at times, you are still a gentleman. You had better keep your promise about the 'sth' which you will bring back from UK, or else I may have to remove this paragraph from my blog. haha.
Guy N:
You are yeng when in action in basketball; captured so many mui mui zhais' hearts. Luckily I know you are the 'more outgoing' guy so despite the nice gesture which you did, I didn't take the wrong hint and end up broken-hearted. haha. Thanks for being a sincere and genuine friend! Don't be too vain ok!
Guy O:
You probably won't be reading this but I can still remember how we used to chat when on duty. You are one true gentleman and you are a nice friend. I really shoudn't have been so childish and said no that time. It could have been a nice memory for our friendship.
So, there goes a list of 15 guys in REALITY who have walked into my life. Thanks for all that you all have done and may there be more nice memories to come! I realise that you ALL are probably on cloud nine now, and that you may misread the lines and think that I have fallen heads over heels for the 15 of you!! haha. No worries, there is so much chance to thank me and repay me for this sincere gesture of mine.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home