<~Out of the Blue~>

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

A Tribute to My LAME Friends

This post is a tribute to my lame friends, especially Justin GAYbriel, who has told me a 1st class lame joke. Way to go!!
'Why did the tomato sauce blush?'
'Because it saw the salad dressing'
Alternatively, it can be 'Because it saw another PEEPING TOMato sauce'

I was being lame and I needed a dose of humour, so I visited kennysia's blog. Notice that I have linked him. The latest post is on the Ford cars. YOu all just HAVE TO check out this link here. It is hilarious.
http://www.ford.com.my/allnewfocus/index.shtml

Try asking the car to cry, study, fart, dance, drift and whatever you can think of. BUT you all must try the ones I mentioned here. You should NOT miss them.
Remember, sharing is caring; do share your 'discovery' here; your comments are welcomed too.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home