<~Out of the Blue~>

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

My List of Most Attractive Guys

This post is inspired by my self-proclaimed 'idol' (he claimed that I am his fan), Julian. He is working on his list of chun girls, so I thought, why not I give the most attractive guys a thought? These guys have brawns and brains ok, I never like MIMBOs. The ranking is of no significance, though takeshi is always my number 1!!
1. Takeshi Kaneshiro
Need I explain more? I have 1st set my eyes on him since I was in primary school. haha. This goes to show how sentimental and loyal I am. *ahem* I love his eyes and eyebrows-he can really 'speak' with his eyes. The other day I watched his 1st film ever-Yes Sir, No Sir. *drooling* I feel that the older he gets, the more 'style' he has. Way to go, Jin Cheng Wu!

2. Quan Xiang Yu
If Takeshi Kaneshiro is a case of 'Like at 1st sight', this is one of 'Like at 2nd sight'. The 1st time my friend played the korean show 'Stairway to Heaven', I was like, why this actor? He, as Cheng Jun in the show, isn't as lengchai as I thought the main character should be. However, as I followed the series, I really like him. He is such an expressive guy-he can cry with such heartfelt emotions that you feel so sorry for his pain. He is a far cry from a sissy who is crying. You rock!

3. Hafiz Hashim
He is the 1st malay guy whom I think is chun! haha. I just watched the match of him against the korean guy in our quest to get into semifinals for The Thomas Cup. Hafiz, you can do better than that! Though you won the 3rd singles set and brought us a step closer to The Cup, I find that you can be chunner if you improve on your speed and skills. You have the stamina, the mentality, the physique, but, you must fully utilise your resources!

4. Peter Gade Christensen
You are good-looking and good in badminton, no doubt, too bad I am a patriotic person and I always happen to be cheering for the other guy who is either a Malaysian ,Korean, Chinese or even Indonesian but not you.

5. Tony Leung Chiu Wai
Another man with the one of the most dashing smile and 'killer' eyes-eyes tha can speak to you.
His acting skills has reached the divine level-he is the male actor who has won the most HK film awards. Not to mention, the Golden Horse Award. He and Carina Lau are a couple made in heaven!

6. Louis Koo
Cool,cool and cool. Killer eyes. Nice dimples.

7. JJ Lin Jun Jie
Charming dimples, talented skills in composing and singing, down-to-earth attitude. I lofe his songs!

8. Lee Hom
Another guy with killer eyes and charming smile. Talented in composing, singing, playing the piano and violin.

9. Jay Chou
Not a natural lengchai, but yeng otherwise. Talented in piano,flute,composing,singing,rapping!!
Love his songs too.

10. Prince William
Down-to-earth, humble, good behaviour, dashing smile, good-looking. One word- PRINCE CHARMING

11. Ang Lee
Humble, down-to-earth, never give up (he had his down time in USA before he shot to fame), great in spotting talents and moulding them (like Zhang Zi Yi-she rocks!).

12. Jake Gyllenhaal
I thought he is kinda cute when I first watched 'The Day After Tomorrow'. Even after watching Brokeback Mountain, I can still think he is man. So,this fact alone speaks for itself. Brokeback Mountain is actually quite nice, MINUS the gross intimacy part. I feel that we should not be too judgemental in the issue explored. (sorry if anyone is offended). I LOVE the scenery in Brokeback Mountain.

13. Josh Hashnett
Spotted him in Pearl Harbour. haha. I still haven't watched his latest movie, Lucky Number Slevin.

14. Orlando Bloom
Legonlas!!!! Need I say more?

15. Matthew Macfayden
I didn't know he exist till I watched Pride and Prejudice. He was kinda like a dungu in the show, because that is what Filtzwilliam Darcy is supposed to be. I like his acting in the show! On the last note, Pride and Prejudice rocks!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

7:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home