Replies from our MC guys Boys
For the sake of those who didn’t get the mass emails (as you all are NOT going to the paradise-Lang Tengah =P) I have decided to spice up my blog with some ‘interesting’ replied from our very own MC guys boys. I hope these replies will amuse you all as much as they amused me. Now, talk about ‘Sharing is caring’. *wink *
| hehe yeah.. everyone who can play magic must bring their decks. It'll be better if you'll buy the new decks now, coz yh and I sorta have new decks. :P mh and andrew has no excuse. They MUST bring new decks to compete. ^^ (he signed off with paddy BOY.haha. so Patrick wants to be known as BOY, get it? And he said lovingly, means he is implying that he is loving, NOT lovingly as in ‘love, wan’ btw, if u all read his personal msg on MSN lately, it reads, ‘only in the mysterious equation of love can reason and logic be found.’ *grin * Patrick is in LOVE! hahaha. I wonder who has captured his heart. Someone who is a potential CEO of Mandarin Oriental Hotel? Then, they can have a joint venture btw MO and JW Marriott. =P) |
Who do I pay ar... can write check ar.. lol??
pay to SGW or Brandon ...lololxxxx
I'll be back on the 15th june so see u guys there lolllll
BTW :
Magic cards !!! lol ... omggg... so long belum main al thought recently i got go to booster draft + dissension prerelease LOL!!!
DOTA lol <---- wat theeee.. must add in ar.. LOXXxxxxxx
So funnnnn lang tengahhhh weeeeeee
And if Andrew ure reading this.. im gonna test ur flabbiness lol ^ ^ =)) i miss it.
Yew Horngggggzzz
(yew horng sounds like a joker here, totally different from his photos with his darling, in which he projects a matured and loving gentleman. Since we can have ‘two headed giant’, we have ‘two headed’ guy boy as well. =P)
| Dear Ms. Soo, Legally yours, |
(For non Mcians, no prizes for guessing what career this guy is going to pursue. Haha. BUT Andrew DID a mistake, you all know what? The trip is on 22/6-22/6, JUNE, NOT May. Muahahaha!)
I'm not mean impolite either, but my first finals starts in two days. Have to study. I think I'll bring a water gun to shoot whoever plays too much mahjong. :P anyhow, I think it's quite safe to say it's a green light to go for me!
all the best for ppl who still have tests. and i'll see you guys in a few weeks!
mary
(haha bring it on woman! I had a smashing time with water balloon fight on Christmas eve at Rachel’se house!)
Magic card is damn geeky i admit ... lolllll but but but .. pat pat .. patriciaaa... fun right.. lol esp 2 headed giant .. i wish i took ur fattie monsters LOL!!!!! bwahahhahahaah "--___--" but no lar. we're just kidding all .. we're not gonna bring magic i just tot it was damn funny gw brought it up .. lol!!!
remember last time in MC.. even PEREIRA played magic.. HEad boy join the gang.. "kenot bring mtg to skoOl is not his problem" lol ... justin also ... minghong LOL!!!! ok lar it is damn funnnn ..
wahhahahahaahahahahaHAHahahaah
ciaozzzz
(This was posted by yew horng. Haha Patrick=patricia?? Ouch!! Nah I was being understanding you see, to bring up magic!)
Of course, there are nice people who replied nicely:
HaroOo!
Weh gw... so mean meh... we are all very polite people k? Heheh.. my project is finally over and done with! So yeah.. it's just exams left to like stress so! ANyways! I've gotten all the e-mails and everything.. don't worry I won't be FFK ing anytime soon. At least I don't think!
Hey to gw and brendan.. and whoever else who planned the trip... THANKS SO MUCH! THANK YOU THANK YOU! I mean you knowla.. I would like liked to have helped plan the thingy and all but you know.. I'm not there.. *grin*
OHh I want in on the SS2 pasar malam too!
If you guys don't mind me saying, magic cards sound like such a bad idea.. I think we should take that completely out of the itnerary cause like it's you know such a GEEEkY and UNCOOL... game so like... =) Hahah I mean look at the way patrick and yew horng are talking about it! Ok fine I'm joking but I still think its geeky!
I wanna go kayaking tooOo! Okay that's enough I'm supposed to be "studying" now.. you guys so the distractingla! Heheh..
ANyways love you guys! and take care! =)
Li.
| Okay, since everyone is doing this, here goes: |
i've been getting all the emails and stuff everyday... just too lazy to reply=P(it's different from being NOT polite)... i'm not gonna FFK unless something really important comes up... btw i'm think i can bring the mahjong set(the 4 ppl wan)...anyways gd luck to those havin exams and take care...
yih her
p/s:this is perhaps the LAST post before my exams. I was banned from using the net by dad yesterday due to high phone bill. I dunno how a call-to-ask something phone call from house phone to hand phone ended up being a one-hourchat-that-cost-RM15. Sob Sob. Now i am doing this secretly. Don't miss me!! *sob* I shall try no to miss you all too! Farewell!
2 Comments:
Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»
Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»
Post a Comment
<< Home