<~Out of the Blue~>

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Songs

People say that music is universal. It trancends gender, age, continents and language. Music also speaks to us in one way or another, and it heals a soul. Sometimes we can tell a person's character through the songs he/she likes. I stumbled upon this when I was randomly browsing my friend's blog. So I have given them some thought and written down the answers. I hope my fellow bloggeres liek sara, sam, julian, xin , heng boon, mr. ho and the rest will take some time to ponder over these questions.

One song from your early childhood
‘Doe, a dear, a female dear, Ray,..’

One song you are associating with your first big love
You mean 1st crush? Ok, it was ‘yesterday’ by the Beatles, back then in primary 6. blush in shyness

One song which reminds you of one of your holidays
Summers Night-when I go to islands like Redang

One song you like, but you have got problems confessing to
None-I have no problem in showing my liking ok.

One song which accompanied you while you where lovesick
Lovesick? If I have neber been in relationship, I wouldn't be lovesick right? Why don't I change this question to 'when are you down?'
Then the answer will be 'You raise me up' (this is the song which came into my mind at this moment

One song you listened to most often in your life
If you mean listen because I want to, it will be-ouch this is hard, ok can I name a few? Yu Jian, Qing Tian, basically all my current favourite list of sogns because I keep playing them.
If you mean unintentionally, then If will either be Negaraku, Happy Birthday or Lagu kolej Methodist

One song which is your most favoured instrumental
Canon in D

One song which represents one of your most favoured bands
I would Never Break Your Heart- Backstreet Boys!! Some people knew how 'carzy' I was about Nick! haha. But that was the past. I have moved on. =P

One song in which you recognize yourself or through which you feel somehow understood
Iris by Goo Goo Dolls
Bottomline: I just want you to know who I am.

One song which reminds you to a certain occasion (and the occasion)
Bridal Chorus- My aunty's wedding. I was standary 6 then and I played the song on the piano in front of the relatives and friends

One song you like and which belongs to the Hip Hop / Rap genre
Si Mian Chu Ge(Sieged by 4 sides) by Jay Chou

One song which is the best for you to relax
Yue Liang Dai Biao Wo De Xin (The Moon Represents My Heart) by Teresa Teng

One song which symbolizes a great time in your life
Flying Without Wings by Westlife

One song which is your most favourite song at the moment
Dream Again

One song which you would dedicate to your best friend
Graduation by Vitamin C

One song where you have got the feeling that no one besides you likes it
Forever by Takashi Sorimachi (because my dearest sis ml kept zha-ing me when I listened to it)

One song you like because of its lyrics
When You Say Nothing At All by Ronan Keatings

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home