<~Out of the Blue~>

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Pictures Speak A Thousand Words

I am really bored after a not-so-fruitful study session and my usual compatible chat partners are not online. I was browsing through other people's blog when I came across shin's friend's blog that really impressed me. Wow, I like the way she blogged in mandarin-the poetic words. Oh well, I suddenly had the urge to blog in mandarin BUT then I had a hard time trying to figure out how to operate Chinese Star. So I gave up. After all, I bet when I started blogging in mandarin, I would probably be frustrated with the speed I was going at; since my typing speed in English is fantastic. *ahem* So here is my attempt to be some deep-thinking columnist:


Royce Chocolates-indulgence. My newfound love since my ex-piano teacher treated me to a small precious piece. Ever since then, I fell in love with it, and part of the contributing factor is its price. This box was made possible by my good friend, minghong^_^(He helped me buy)
And there was another box that was a gift from someone; from someone whom I have forgiven whole-heartedly after the roller coaster ride. ^_^ It is amazing what one can see in retrospect.
The someone could make me smile from the bottom of my heart and this is all that matters.


A handmade desk calendar for someone special who touched my heart in a special way. I wonder what's her reaction upon seeing this as I have not given her this 'be-earlied' birtyday gift(part of it only =P) Of course I save the best for last, you have not seen the other side of this calendar. *wink*


Sunset at San Guo Cheng, Wu Xi, China. The lyrics of the song 'Sunset is beatiful yet short' (in cantonese) are playing in my head now, as inspired in sara's blog. God's creation is wonderful indeed. No matter how short that moment is, treasure it. Sometimes, it is the quality, and not the quantity that counts. Though I personally prefer sunrise. haha. Of couse the people whom you are watching sunset/sunrise with is a factor too. The right person must be in the right place at the right time doing the right thing. I believe God has His way of making that happen to all of us. Just like I always believe that fate brings us together, but it may or may not transform into destiny for us.


My cutie angels (and devils at times too). I love kids. I love their innocence; I love their smiles; I love their pure heart. If I were about to give up due to nastiness and coldness of people in the world, it would be the kids that melt my hearts and allow me to keep on believing that the world is beautiful. I HATE rat race-it is suffocating, it sucks our purest hearts away, it turns good friends into rivals, sweet lovers into bad-tempered devils, family members into strangers. Of course that is just the WORST case scenario. I always count my blessings too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home