Zha Dou
Currently in elab waiting for the slow-motion lecturer to come and conduct CAL dispensing session. Do allow me to jot down my thoughts.
Yesterday I met up with sai meng, you jing, jian and jo. Actually sai meng is the 'main' one since he is leaving for australia son, and he is a 8 guy who wants to dig my private life and also others' private life.=P
Of course these bunch of guys are those a bit 'bad' guys who openly talk about sex, a bit vain (i seriously think so lo=P) but they are a sincere lot. Sm even said he wanna intro this tall, intelligent, athletic and good-looking collegemate to me, whom I talked to a few times but not close. I told him let things be natural. haha. I am not like some people who needs a lifebuoy.
The surprise was, we met teck jian AND yeeket at the same time in front of radioactive. Talk about HELP spirit!! haha.
Today is the first day of orientation and ragging has begun. There is this super DARING and ganas guy who really chased me and attempted to plant a kiss on my cheeks but then I was quick enough to use my long hair to shield me and my hands to maintain a certain distance, albeit not a huge one. But he 'kissed' me on my hair-cheek. Later I found out which idiotic guy who gave that group this task and I have a diabolical plan ^_^ I am so gonna ask a guy to KISS HIM ON THE LIPS when the group ask me for my signature, which I am making sure they do.
Moral of the story, you are nice to me, i am NICER to you. You are mean to me, either I delete you out of my life, or I will reciprocate.
...................................................................hours later........................................................................
After CAL session, as I was getting ready to go to my friend's house, a junior asked me for my signature. haha. *wink and grin*. I told him that as long as he followed me down (i knew that Mr. Attention-my friend will be eating in the cafeteria) and do a simple task, I will give him more than ONE signature.
This junior asked, 'lips or cheeks?'
'lips ok?'
'erm, cheeks can?'
'ok la.'
and he went there ganas-ly and kissed his cheeks in a very seducing and 'hot' manner. It is a pity that I didn't manage to get a shot though my camera was ready.
But everyone,including Mr. Attention's hengdais, the cafeteria aunties, a few other students from other intakes, witnessed the incident.
and I told him in cantonese(his mother tongue), 'so our yan yan yun yun (personal grudges) shall be over now ok. I know you are dai fong,' I said kiddingly. Actually that line is to imply this:
'I know you love this kind of low-class joke. Since you can't draw a line between fun and respect, I shall let you know clearly now. Do not attempt to come up with anything funny for those juniors to do on me after this.'
Anyway did i tell you that Mr. Attention and his hengdais are people who do NOT practice 'Do not do unto others what you don't want others do unto you' ?
because Mr. Tearful got 'raped' by the juniors a few times. And he was 'ng song' (pissed) And told his hengdais 'I already told you all cannot play me'.
What a bunch of losers whom I am getting the 'method' to just 'give face and say things appropriately'.
A point to note: There are decent guy in my uni like Mr. Nice who is a good listener, and despite him enjoying fun, he said to me 'they should have thought from your point of view. They should not have done things that you can actually lodge a police report.'
haha. Respect. Another example of what a true guy should be.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home