<~Out of the Blue~>

Monday, July 24, 2006

For My Good Guy Friends^_^

It is going to be 9.15 am soon but here I am blogging. I was just buying a spring roll from the aunty in the cafeteria when she broke a sad and shocking news to me-the roti canai guy passed away yesterday. Why? It turned out that he passed away in his sleep when his sis called him-they suspected heart attack since he sometimes complaint about chest pain(angina pectoris). My guess is that he didn't suspect that he had myocardial infarction at this age of 22. So sad indeed; and he was from thailand but spoke good Malay.

I still remember ordering roti pisang from him last week; and I remember saying 'terima kasih' too like I always do. The aunty said she felt down because that guy has always been polite. So you see, in life, always be appreciate of what others do to you, EXPRESS it even if it is just a small gesture.

Here is something that I have been wanting to blog about-got the idea yesterday night after chatting with my usual compatible chat partners. Girls, don't merajuk ok, there are so many of you that the list will be so long! So here is a tribute to my good guy friends:


-------------continued one hour later after dispensing class-----------------------
(by the way, class started at
8.15 am and I didnt realise!! I forgot to bring lab coat also)















patrick
call himself paddy boy, this guy is so serious when it comes to economics, yet he is ideally funny and amusing online=P wish he is more like that to me in person. He is intelligent, handles $$$ with great skills, loves to dota and a great swimmer (evidence: he didn't rent any life jacket, snorkelling mask or flipper in lang tengah when he went snorkelling with us! This shows 2 things-he is 'thrifty' and a great swimmer. haha)
how we knew each other: It all started when he sat near me and I said 'patrick is my entertainer',then andrew started the whole 'story' and things got even bigger after the apple incident......

edwin



















The guy with dual personality: quiet vs. talkative; great listener vs. inexpressive comforter. Taught me betting(handicap, odds) and how to see offside trap (which I sort of knew-the guy waiting for ball behind the defender, but I could never detect it myself). Strong-willed, intelligent, loves NBA and physics, optimistic, taught me to see the sunshine amidst cloudy days.

How we knew each other: It all started with msn, annual ball, hp,nottingham.......the rest is history.

brandon




















Sporting, expressive, sensitive, gentleman. Good co-organiser, great listener and my proofreader for *wink*. I remembered the conversation we had but not his face at first.

Seems to be a 'pro' in bf-gf stuff. *ahem* Told me 'Don't think love is so complicated, always love with your heart, not with your mind'.
How we knew each other: ling's birthday party, then msn,lang tengah......

ming hong




















Great listener, funny guy who makes me laugh, gentleman, caring, tell me things that other people won't, great in pool,dota, football, futsal, maths, driving, direction.... wow is there something that he is NOT good at? *ahem*
How we knew each other: It all started with the potato gravy incident *laughing out loud* and the sejarah homework....the rest, as they said, is history........

chee wei


















Great listener, my advisor (me:'CHEE WEI!! how????') haha. Quiet yet exudes an aura of his own, intelligent, understands and respect girls well. Good in basketball and physics. A rate-limiting step in relationship stuff though, he needs some catalyst.
How we knew each other: physic class, chf gang, but mostly msn......

yee ket














My mentor, comforter, listener, motivator, advisor, maths teacher. Told me things that other people won't; always think for friends. Gets extremely corny and lame at times but then again, he is from helpfm so can't blame him. A good thinker, a gentleman, expressive, sensitive, understands and rescpets girls well.
How we knew each other: It all started when we found out that we are neighbours, then redang, maths sessions..........


Like what ming hong said, 'let's hope we can keep in touch till our marriages and beyond'. I know that is going to happen with my dear MC friends, and I am quite confident about the rest of my good friends who have walked in to my life after MC ^_^

-------------------edited hours later inspired by sam's 'fake update' post---------------------

From this website called Quik Galaxy, there is a test on How will you be defined in the dictionary? So just out of curiosity, I typed out the names of my 6 good guy friends and here are the results for you amusement. Mind you, I tried typing my name a few times and each time I got a different answer. I got things like 'Smells like teen spirit' and 'A person who has the ability to be invisible' (beats me-I have teen spirit!! yeah!! But then again, I wish I could be insivible...hahahaha) So this is random la!! However, I took into account the first attempt-after all, there has to be a reason why minghong is ' sexually stunning' and not patrick. haha =P

patrick yeoh keong wei --

[noun]:A beat poet working the streets

edwin pang jian xiang --
[noun]:A person with a sixth sense for detecting the presence of goblins

brandon wong hon chou --
[adjective]:Pretentiously academian

ng ming hong --
[adjective]:Sexually stunning

lee chee wei --
[adjective]:Full of bees

lee yee ket --
[noun]:A person who is a master of making ravioli

For those of you who wonder what a ravioli is, it is a pasta. California Pizza Kitchen serves CHUN ones!! *drooling*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home