<~Out of the Blue~>

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

For My Good Girl Friends ^_^

Ok ok, we are talking about equal human rights here. To add to that, sammy dear has requested in black and white that I do one on the girls-haha. I shall try my best not to make anyone merajuk-after all, I feel that guys are more 'big hearted' than girls, they don't hold grudges easily and can take comments or criticisms. =P Do bear in my that the list is not exhautive; but I just put down those who have really touched my hearts in so many special ways. Love you all loads, and may we keep in touch till our marriages and beyond. Who wants to be my bridemaid(s)? *wink* The reason why there is only one pic for girls unlike 2 for guys, is that ,the beauty of you gIrLs (inner and outer) just radiately out even from a single pic. ^_^

Kae Shin

Intelligent, bubbly, always make me happy, responsible, caring, sincere, knows her priorities in life. Knows how to let her hair down, seems to like clubbing a lot lately, my shopping partner, 'porridge-cooking' pal and someone who really walked into my life and left a DEEP impact. Never give up on me when I was down, always see the good in me and cheer me on when I fall down. Love to have heart-felt talks with her and sleepover sessions especially in OUG (we always end up there) as we share similar views on life, relationship, friendship, studies.
We used to talk about a plan of being partners in opening a pharmacy (if we have the modal ourselves, or if we marry a rich guy.haha) and buying houses so that we can be neighbours. I think I can write a book about her and vice versa. Did I mention that she is pretty as well? She has natural beauty-no need to put make-up, fake eyelashes and mascara. (our gang believe in natural beauty).

How we knew each other: Back then in 1M, I noticed her-don't ask me why, it is one of those instances that you know 'this girl very shun ngan to me-I think we can click'. So I was finding a chance to talk to her-she had many friends in 1M as she was from Sri Kl, unlike me who came into the class alone. haha, my chance came when her zipper was half-unzipped, so I approached her and told her, from then on we always go for breaks together..........



May Ling
My sweet darling!She is like an angel, I wonder when she will have something bad to say about someone. Used to be really low-profile and quiet, paiseh to say' no' till we girls 'scolded' her. haha. Don't be deceived by her innocent looks as she has matured thoughts and I love to have hearfelt talks with her. By the way, she is the 3rd partner shin and I plan to have- she can counsel people on what food to take in our pharmacy =) (ok let me D-R-E-A-M can or not?)
Ling did you know that my tears fell like pearls upon reading the message you asked shin to write in my birthday card? At that instant I was like'if ling ling doesn't even give up despite what turned out for her, and that she used to be quiet but she is so strong and independent now, I must be strong too'. Really Ling I don't how I would have gotten over it if not for you all and my family. She gives me advice on life, relationship and friendship, and vice versa. She is someone you should NOT miss! Blessed with natural beauty and a sweet smile, she is bound to charm you-girls and guys alike.

How we knew each other: Thanks to NARENDRA, yes her! and Mrs. Moore's Homescience Club that shin. ling, mun waei and I joined in form 1. See, we are decent girls who love to cook and bake-never mind we were mistreated and were forced to work without having the chance to eat what we cooked. =P Our bonds were really strengthened in the Japan trip that we went in Form 4, we were partners.......



Mun Waei
Warning-do not go near her when she is laughing hysterically because it will infect you as well! Her laughter is so contagious that you will follow suit though you don't know what you are laughing about. haha. I can say she is a perfectionist when it comes to doing projects (remember her carefulyl drawn templates?). She is sincere, a great friend to be with, great in handicraft and cooking. (she is fussy-cook korean mee must rinse the mee first to get rid of the 'wax') A friend who stood by me during my ups and downs-always cheering me on and letting me see the best in myself. Love you Loads!! we can have deep conversation about relationships and life issues, but also light ones like those juicy gossips that kept our MC days colourful.

How we knew each other: Homescience Club, then Ms. Ang's Maths class which we sat together. We talked so much while copying notes so much so that the sweet Ms. Ang told us that she would change our places if we don't control. Of course I don't think it happened, and our bonds were further strengthened......



Samantha

Optimistic, easy-going, at times say something witty. She is really sweet-u know I still keep the shoe box you put my gift in? Remember you wrote a letter and then attached a dried rose to me in form 2, for my birthday? YES, it is in my room-I still keep it!! mUakz sammy dear! We have many gossips sessions too as Sam has admitted openly that she is a secret and gossip-digger. Evidence? Come on she is down under yet she knows so mUcH stuff about MCIans, she can even interrogate people on the tagboards!! haha. I also remember those meaningful journal entries that you wrote in Form 1-gave me 'idea' on what to write so that Mrs. MOore doesn't call us 'You donkey! you Mahlau!!' haha. those were the good old days.

How we knew each other: Still remember that she sat next to me in Form 1, after Mrs. Moore changed my original seatings with Celeste.




Anna
She is one of those whom I first talked to back in form 1. She used to carry a story book around to the canteen (without fail) till we all had so much to talk about that she gave up-she just left her book for our juicy gossips. *wink* Marvellous writer-loves her composition that really enhance my vocabulary.
Optimistic, introduced us to actor STudios, sometimes printed out interesting stuff from the net to share with us. She is a sincere friend, caring, sweet and always there to support me. Miss those fond memories I had with you anna banana in lang tengah. Not to mention, those gift-shopping moments we all had back then in secondary school, and even till now. love you anna! I wonder if you will read this and will receive the other 'surprise' I installed for you... *Smile cheekily*


How we knew each other: First few days of being in 1M, shin, sam and anna already started to hang out with each other....the rest, is history............


Pui Li
BUbbly, sweet, charming smile, pretty, sincere, concerned friend. Loves to bake and bake but have yet to bake me a birthday cake. *ahem-7 november is a nice date* Have this habit of going shopping everytime after exams, always see the good in people as well. Responsible monitor in form 2 till she got selected to be a prefect and I took over the baton from her. Told me things that other people won't coz she thinks for me and likes me for whom I am. Did I mention that she is also one of those coordinator in our gift-shopping spree? Miss those days where we went to megamall for movie, then makan then shopping for presents(the guys always chucked the heavy responsibility to us girls, who are CAPABle. haha) Love you li!

How we knew each other: It is the M class spirit, though we only got to know each other much better since 3M......



Sara
I always believe that 'friends are like wine;the older the better'. But this girl just walked STrAight into the inner circumference of my life- though we knew each other in college, we clicked instantly. She is quiet at first but once you know her, she can talk and talk. Always look up to her for her independence and maturity. Enjoys those heartfelt talks as well as gossips we always had. Penang trip is something I will treasure deep in my heart.
You did SO mUcH for me during 'that period', words cannot show how grateful I am to you. You never gave up on me ^_^
Sara also shows her 'silly' side to me, just like what I can do in front of her .We are totally comfortable being our true self in front of each other. Did I mention that she is pretty in her own ways? haha. But she has been cornified by those helpfm guys oh. haha. Love u sara!

How we knew each other: I bet you forgot sara, but NOT me. =P We met in front of the lift next to DUnkin Donuts, where Jun May, Su Ying, some other girls and I met you. Then we introduced ourselves....though we were not in the same class 2 weeks later, it did not deter our friendship from growing, from prom, msn, netball, level 3 and 4, level 2 of wisma perdana........
(p/s:This pic has been changed coz her 'hubb' complaint that she doesn't look as good in the previous pic..sigh everyone has something to say about a thoughtful post I put up=P)

Kai Yee
My kawaii friend!! She is quiet and look innocent but she have matured thoughts on life issues and relationships. Stood by me when I was down, always flash me a 'sunshine' smile in IMU. My fellow sing K (karaoke) kaki, mahjong kaki and gossip friend. Still remember how I always borrowed S1 and P2 notes from you? haha. Those were the days- vegetarian rice, rice bowl, badminton. Kai yee is so good in badminton, don't judge her by her size oh!

How we knew each other: Ms. Jaslinder's bio class......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home