Chatting!
I got my chatting life back in IMU =) so happy. Thanks to a friend who told me to just type in the IP instead of wwww.meebo.com, I get to access to my msn. hahaahahahahah!!! Do allow me to reminiscene the good old days of chatting up to now ^_^
The FIRST time I got into online chatting was at the tender age of 13. I remeber xin yi asking me to go sign up on ICQ and I was like 'what for?' later on, I did sign up and I got hooked on it like everybody else. It was in a levels that I switched to msn messenger. I wonder how the trend shift took place.
When I chat online, I find that I always click better with guys than girls. I wonder if anyone out there share the same feelings. With my close girl friends, we do not usually chat online. If we do, if will be a discussion on the next outing, some project or what to bring. We usually talk over the house phone, contributing towards the soaring bill at home that sends our mums' shrieks soaring too.
I got my first pet bro after we knew each other online. The last time I met him was 1 year plus ago where we went to bentong together to visit a friend who is now in cambridge doing medicine. I hope my pet bro is doing well in USA, I am sure he is. He told me he wants to make it big in Walls Street and marry his girl friend in future. Best of luck to him =)
Then there is this ambiguous relationship that I had been through. It was initiated online though we were in the same college. It was funny how close I felt too him online and sms, yet when we met, it is just different. Because I talked to him online FIRST and NOt know him in person like with my other friends, you don't know to what level your 'friendship' stands. This is the downside of virtual communication. You don't know if he means what he said. Never mind the fact that I found out much later, he was sincere and being himself yet he is super slow to take action..........
Then I got to know my new-found 'twin' online. I heard about her through a mutual friend, tze teng, and later we chatted on msn. We clicked right on the spot and as days go by, we promise each other that we are going to meet up as soon as possible, when we are not tied down by uni work and class tests. Who is she??? she is none other than.......... Monica!!! She is someone you should not miss =)
Not to mention, ever since my first experience with that guy online, I never thought I would know someone better online. But someone changed that view. I met him one year ago at a friend's birthday party. I remember the conversation I had with him about pharmacy but not his looks. One year later, he said hi to me online and we started chatting on msn. I felt that we can click so well, it is like we have known each other for long. I feel that I can trust this friend and this is a true friend indeed. I also surprised myself by co-organising a trip with him. After all that, I would say that yes, brandon is indeed a true friend!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home