What I Yearn For
1. I just came back from one u with mum. On my way to popular I saw this fantabulous beige shoulder bag that I LOVE in Spade. It was love at first sight!!! It is rm79.90, not too bad compared to fossil but it is still expensive. I wonder if it will be on sale soon, and whether it will be available this year end because it is in december that I get to work and earn $$ for my own indulgence. If I can wait for the PA skirt for 6 months, I can wait for this bag for another few months too. Good things come only if you wait. =)
So you see, this is another instance of when you are NOT looking for something, it will appear in front of you. There is a chinese sayings 踏破铁鞋无觅处, 得全不费工夫 that is very true indeed. So look no further for the person/things you love, it may just be near you, waiting for fate to work so that it can rear its head.
Another example of finding something when you are not looking hard is this =)
My friend's birthday present. I was thinking I may just give him some cookies that I bake for my family around that time. But I passed by a newly-opened souvenir shop and show this:

A keychain!! Sara told me that people in overseas need keychain because they have the hostel keys, locker keys and all. For guys, it is great to get a flat one because they like to keep things in their pockets. Actually this caught my sight but I was uncertain because of this line:
I proceeded to look at others that are really chun too but the price is too expensive. =P The guy told me it is a premium gift, as in, once sold, there won't be any more stock as there is only one piece. Sorry ah, I will only spend that on my boy friend =P
Later I went back and pick up the first key chain. Actually the line doesn't mean anything. If there is NO COMMA then it will sound 'for boys and girls in love and war; meaning that it is meant for boys and girls who are in love. Which we are NOT la. So since there is a COMMA, I take it as this series of keychain is meant for boys and girls or for people who are in love and 'at war'....errmmm does it make sense???
haha suffice to say, I hope my good guy friend won't misunderstand. I am sure he is not perasan. Because he knows I know who he likes and he knows about my past.... so right now this thing just won't work between us right? Though he is potential and all... so don't misunderstand ya!!
2. I am missing the prawn mee in Taman Paramount that I have not eatern for 2 years. Sob sob sob!! It is the BEST prawn mee I have eater; the one that can sorta replace it in its absence, to me, is the one in taman tun.
3. I miss dim sum in mandarin oriental(MO)'s Lai Po Heen. Ah Yat is not bad, bu the fried stuff that is not as quality as those in MO because there is less fillings and the pastry is a tad too oily, unlike the one in MO. In MO there is this unique dessert that I fell in love the first time I had it. It is so expensive-Rm10!! We sisters shared among ourselves.
It is some ice cream with avocadro cream, served with sago and almond. CHUN!!! I don't know how else I can describe it here, so you will have to try it for yourself!!
4. I miss Mc days. I miss those days where life is so meaningful when you have trips, leadership camps, events in school and interact club activities (though it means pujuk-ing some PMSed teacher and all. haha). I miss the carefree days.
5. I miss HELP days. I miss the days where we could just sit and talk for 4 hours while waiting for the next class, or went to megamall for lunch and movie while rushing back for class. I miss the days where we met everyone in level 3 and 4 and chatted. We became such good friends though we were in different classes because of that common meeting point. Gossip sessions were held there too. I miss playing netball on some days and badminton on alternate fridays.
I miss the days where we met during blue moon.

3 Comments:
Badminton is really a lot of fun! :-)
u got the point! guys like to keep everythg in their pockets so buy a flat keychain for them is a cool idea, ha ha!
from ky
Post a Comment
<< Home