<~Out of the Blue~>

Monday, September 11, 2006

Infidelity & Heart-breaking

Love is complicated. It only it were as simple as holding one's hands....


Crimes committed by guys. The ever much talked about issue of being disloyal. Lying. Sneaking behind his girlfriend's back. To what extent will you tolerate his nonsensical lies?




Like a blogger puts it, she thinks that there are 2 types of infidelity-physical infidelity and emotional infidelity.

Let's start with physical infidelity. The minor ones include touching other girls' hair/waist (mind you, it is NOT those friendly guy we girl to our friends during farewell) to major ones like kissing, carressing and making love . All behind you back. Not like him doing it openly with your knowledge is in any way, forgiveable though.







If I were the unfortunate girl, it would only mean one thing-break up!!! I am going to give that jerk a piece of my mind too. I will not seek revenge from the poor girl/bitch(if she plays a part in seducing him) who had the misfortune to meet this guy.



What about emotional infidelity? Him flirting with other girl while he is seeing you. Can you imagine you are NOT the ONLY girl who receives his sweet smses every night before he sleeps? You are not the only girl whom he have intimate conversation with. (mind you, the buddy talk with buddy girl friends is different from this). You are not the only one whom he wishes to see.


He is as good as two-timing, the difference is, you are the official girlfriend and she is NOT, or not yet.=( For your information, some guys just love to flirt around, as in deep flirt. Not the usual, 'hey, got miss me ah?' This type of guys love the feeling of being liked, being admired, or being loved. He is so pathetic that he needs the genuine love of girls to stroke his ever-expanding ego.




Not every guy appreciates true love....


How heart-breaking indeed! I would definitely leave him right away. My heart is too fragile for him to leave countless scars on. I am a person who will devote and give my 100% once you have gained my love and respect, regardless in friendship or in relationship.


Like Jin puts it in her blog, some men are F**king bastards who let their penis lead their lives. It sounds crude but that is the facts of life. I have read in some magazine that MOST of the time, guys are thinking about sex. I am in the healthcare field so don't you guys dare to twist the facts. I support evidence-based practice. Do not deny that the last time you see some sexily-clad girls in Zouk, Rush or whichever club, you didn't get aroused. Do not deny that when you see some girls with chun figure, you didn't, for a split secont, fantasize of making love with her.


*rolls my eyes*


For the not-so-extreme ones, tell me, when was the last time you didn't think of kissing/ holding the girl's hands when you see her? When was the last time you didn't look TWICE when your friend (girl) is wearing a low-cut top and she accidentally expose her clevage when she bends down to pick up something? I am so aware of it that I will place my hands on my chest whenever I bend down to pick up something. Sorry la, I wish I could dig your bloody horny eyes out but then I always act like I didn't know you have that ulterior motive.



haha. To end this rather solemn post with a light tone, do allow me to tell you that I have never been cheated on ^_^ Of course I won't deny that I have had my fair share of being hurt; yet, time is an amazing healer.



At first, you can't help but to have past memories conjuring up in your mind in the hours of sleep. Those memories are all at the back of your mind, waiting to pounce on you when a part of your brain is not occupied. Then, it all seems so different for there is no longer frequent Nokia tune of sms alert at those hours of the night.


With time, you get used to not seeing his name flooding your inbox. You get used to not confiding in him or sharing your joy with him, because he is not irreplaceable and you have many good guy friends/potential ones out there. Slowly, you start to lose that sense of his car which haunts you when the faintest similar scent is around.


Before you realise, you have hours of not missing his smiles and his eyes when he speaks to you in the most assuring manner. Then the hours evolve to days, days to weeks, and weeks to months.


One fine day, you can just shrug it off when you see the gifts/mails/scenes/places that used to remind you of him. You can even not care if he thinks that you are not over him; and you can be the dai fong one to break the ice in the mass gathering by saying jokingly, 'I am not invisible oh!' and waved at him.


Be proud of yourself that you can chase your dreams with all your heart after that incident and moved on so rapidly. Be sad for him that he loses someone who genuinely cares for him. Be sad for him that he should feel the awkwardness and not behave like what a fine gentleman should have had.


Be considerate towards him and understand that different people need different time frame to move on. Different people have different degree of openness. Ultimately, time is the healer and someday in the future, we all can look back and smile.

I still believe in true love...



May people who believe in true love out there find their 'the one' and live happily ever after ^_^

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

emotional infideility is the WORST!!!!! physical infidelity can be explained, ie. the guy is just an asshole, but emotional infidelity? how? the guy just don't love you anymore! :( damn scary shit i tell you.

and i think the girl from "Marry a millionaire" IS SO DAMN PRETTY. i can't stop staring at her pictures. :P

and yes, :P i know jarod loves me with all that he has. what you said is very true. thanks for the reminder! :)

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home