<~Out of the Blue~>

Friday, October 20, 2006

Bpharm Syndrome

Signs and Symtoms:
-Tachycardia (rapid heart beat), cold sweat, insomnia, panda eyes

-Nausea and vomitting at the sight of lecture notes

-Hearing voices of lectur
ers like:
'It is nothing but...'
'Are you getting with me?'
'Homogenization is to break the particles into small small particles..'



Warning:
Clinical signs and symptoms may worsen upon:
-seeing some kiasu freaks finish reading lecture notes and are now poring over mountains of reference books in library.

-hearing someone exclaim, ' I got 80 for natural product class test ONLY'

*roll my eyes, wishing I were deaf and blind so that I can be in my own study pace*



Risk Factors:
-Leave revision to last minute

-Sleep in class

-Skip lectures to complete PBL or portfolio

-Never read lectures notes during uni days


Complications
-Long-term exposure to high tension will predispose to breakouts, eyebags, weight loss/weight gain (depending if you have been so busy to exercise, or too busy to eat a proper meal).

-May result in failure in end-of-semester examinations if study plan backfire



Treatment:
1.Set an achievable study plan and STICK TO IT!!

2.Brain desaturation plan according to individuals:

- Blogging and chatting like what I am doing now =)

- Shopping, eating, listening to music like what I love to do

- Play sports like what I did last week
*missing badminton days in college*

- Go cyber; domination in WoW, CS or Dota will give you a sense of control *grin at guys*

3. Never compare yourself with others; do your best and God will do the rest. ^_^



Prophylaxis:
1. Always attend lectures and pay attention in class.
*a bit hard when the lecturer's voice is zzz-inducing*

2. Read through lectures notes during uni days

3. Study once in a while

4. Lecturers should give class test on microbiology which has the MOST credit units!!
*sigh I am looking at protozoa notes for the first time and my brain is on the verge of bursting- Entamoeba histolytica, Toxoplama gondii, Taenia solium...*



On an entirely different account, I received a forwarded mail from my friend, telling your the personality of someone born in a certain month. This is about someone who was born in November. *cough cough*

Trustworthy and loyal. Very passionate and dangerous. Wild at times. Knows how to have fun. Sexy and mysterious. Everyone is drawn towards your inner and outer beauty and independent personality. Playful, but secretive. Very emotional and temperamental sometimes. Meets new people easily and very social in a group Fearless and independent. Can hold their own. Stands out in a crowd. Essentially very smart. Usually, the greatest men are born in this month. If you ever begin a relationship with someone from this month, hold on to them because their one of a kind.



Let's see how far it is true:
I think I am trustworthy, loyal to people who have won my respect and love. I can be passionate in certain things I do.

Me, dangerous???? no no...
Sexy and mysterious ah.. *blush* how flattering!
I can be secretive to people whom I have not opened up, I am emotional and temperamental at times(but I have raised my EQ!!).

Why 'the greatest men are born in this month?' where are the WOMEN (Girls)?? Fine I shall take it as men being unisex. You know, like how they say 'all men are created equal'. aikz why the sexist vocabulary ah....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home