An Outing with Kai Yee
While chatting with Kai Yee this afternoon, she asked me if I am free as she wanted someone to accompany her to shop. I told her I am free and would be delighted to watch 'Rob B Hood' with her and do some shopping in one u. So after geting quite-an-easy permission from dad, I went to one u at 2, only to my slight disappointment that the movie at 2.15, 3.15 and 5 were 'selling' fast', i.e. the only seats left were front rows.
She checked TGV and it is the same, so we decided to just shop and chat=) I checked out some deals on hp just to know the current market price, and confirmed what minghong told me on the fact that Z 520i is OBSOLETE!! There are a few options for Sony E:
1. Z530i
Also a clamshell like Z520i, this comes with a slightly bigger memory space; which is not much actually-17 (I don't know the unit so sue me=P) so roughly 4 miserable songs can be stored.
I quite like the outlook; and it has bluetooth, MP3 , VGA camera etc..and the best price she quoted to me is RM 650. (I can get cheaper, around RM600 in lowyat, I bet)
The downside is, it does NOT come with a hands-free. Goodness I was shocked; since when does the hp set not come with hands-free? That is like buying a whole chicken only to find out that its drumsticks have been chopped off. I just read a review from a site and it says 'if u are a person who sms a lot, do NOT get this hp coz the keypad sucks! I have seen the keypad and it is sorta joining =(
2. W300i
Quoting the brochure 'Get your beat onto the street'.Priced at RM 930, this walkman hp comes with hands-free (WHY THE DIFFERENCE WITH THE Z 530i??), a 256 MB Memory stick (means u can store many songs), a software to transfer songs from pc to hp, FM radio, and camera. It has EVERYTHING I WANT. muakz!!
Downside is the bloody out-of-my-budget price =(
Let's leave my hp shopping business and move on. So we went shopping around and I found this:

It was love at first sight, and it is Rm 16.50 after 50% !! Cheaper than my budget of RM 25 for a earring to reward myself from the $ from IMU poetry contest. Before that I went to perlini's silver and the earring closed to RM 25 (it is Rm 29) that caught my eyes is a heart-shaped dangling one. Ky said I have many heart-shaped accesorries so perhaps it is time for a change. I agreed= ) Plus, I find the earrings not 'big and outstanding' enough.
Now isn't it a pleasant coincidence that the motive of the earrings resemble a maple leaf, when my winning poem is 'The Autumn Wind of July' , with use of fallen leaves (think maple) as symbolism. ^_^
Actually last friday I used the pocket money (read: food, photostate money) that dad gave me to get a eyeliner on the way to ktm station. (I was in megamall because a uni friend dropped me there so that I could catch the ktm to KL sentral, which brought me to my friend whose mum fetched me to his house in hartamas). So while asking the promoter for directions to the ktm station, I noticed they were selling these series of cosmetics product called 'Skin Food'. Since I was looking for eyeliner, I casually asked and ended up quite happy with the $ and the liquid eyeliner that they introduced. It is RM 25.80, of course much cheaper than the one I saw in clarins!!!! She gave me a rice mask which I can use 3 times for free...

We then went to Padini concept Store and tried on clothes. I tried on one 30% padini authentic tee (after discount it is RM 23, really cheap!!) which has these words on it 'Soccer Addict'. The short sleeves are folded up so it is quite nice. After trying, guilt plagued me so I decided not to spend Rm 23 after all.... Kai Yee bought a RM 25 top that really flatters her =)
I actually saw 2 nice stuff today--Sorry google can't seem to find the pics for me to show u all.
1.A khaki seed handbag (with a nice flower at the strap) that cost RM 71 after discount.
2. A dirty-gold funky chain that can double up as a 2-layered necklace or the waist accesory from U2. What is stopping me? The price: RM 49
After shopping in Padini Concept store, we went to chill at Mynews Cafe for tea. The Roti John and Chicken Risoles are quite nice, and we ended up paying RM 11 each for food and drink, which is quite reasonable in one u. ^_^ We got to read many magazines too-I took a stack, from EPL football, seventeen, cleo to some chinese magazines. I only got to browse through the horoscope page and the whole of EPL because kai yee and I really had a great time chatting!! I am so glad that fate brought us closer after we entered IMU.
Just as I looked up to talk to kai yee, I saw a guy in black who happened to be starring into the mynews cafe (probably one of those brief moments that we all do when we walk past stores which show our reflections) ; at that moment I thought, 'isn't that willy?'
Then it really hit me that it could be Willy. After all it is a sunday and he could have gotten out of 'the pits of nottingham' and came shopping. He also mentioned to me that his dad is here from indonesia so the man behind him could be his dad.
It was like 15 minutes later that I smsed him and asked if he was in one u because I saw a guy whom I think was him. It was him alright. However, he didn't see me and he was already on the way to Ikea, quoting him 'so close yet so far'. haha. For your information, I only knew willy through msn and friendster; I heard about him from a friend who is not as close to me as before.
He is a really nice chatpartner though we have never net before.
So you see, it is a small world after all. People brush shoulders, exchange gazes, accidentally bump into each other every now and then. How sure are you that the dude whom you said 'sorry' to while groping about in the dark for your seats in the cinema ain't a guy from your uni whom you have never bumped into? Or he could be your friend's friend whom you will know in the future. What about the guy who walks out of the ktm , right in front of you when the door is opened? He may be the guy whom you have heard about from your friend but have never met.
It may be insignificant; yet, take a look at our friendster profile 'How you are connected with X' and you will find that we are all in a web of friendship, all linked together in the circle of life. Sometimes, it is just that fate has not been transformed into destiny, thus we are merely passers-by in the other's person life.
Like I said, life is full of surprises, you have to live life to uncover them =)
3 Comments:
Wan wan is a nice girl, it's pleasure to know her, Thx for the company,
Hope u'r able to get ur conditioned hphone, =)
Sparkling** day, CLing CLing CLing
Wan wan is a nice girl, it's pleasure to know her, Thx for the company,
Hope u'r able to get ur conditioned hphone, =)
Sparkling** day, CLing CLing CLing
Haha...so philosophical...quite true tho...
Erm..btw...those first few paragraphs...do u really mean what i think u mean?? Haha...hope i get u right...but, no...i'm doing nothing about it..hahaha...
Post a Comment
<< Home