Change of Blog Address
I know this is like the 3rd time I am changing my blog address, but then I really need to filter out the 'haze in my life'.
As you all can see from the tagboard, the 'bugger' tagged in an accusing manner. When I thought he knew about my private blog, I decided to change my address because this blog is only meant for my true friends...and yes, Y-O-U all *muakz* I just counted how many people I sent the notification emails to-23 people. (I am sure there will be more people but I will keep it down to 30 at most)
Later on I found out that it was a prank, aiky's friend in uni tagged that. However, that doesn't mean that bugger is not pissed at me; he and his madly-in-love-to-see-the-truth girl friend are pissed at me because I typed 'bastard' on msn chat log (it was accidentally sentto her). Mind you, I DID NOT even mention his name. People like him are so self-sensed (word coined by ai nee that means perasan).
Since the change has been made, and his gf does know about my private blog, I decided to go on anyway. After all, I think I had lower down my yardstick at one point of time and let too many not-so-elite people know about this. *looks accusingly at regular taggers who didn't tag* I guess I was yearning for comments and feedbacks that I resulted in telling other friends about this blog. What is a writer without reader right? Do me a favour my dear friends, a mere 'I was here' is enough to make my day. ^_^
I know as much as we all want to be there for each other, circumstances just won't allow. We have to grow up, I know, and deal with things on our own. However, I admit that I am an emotional person (but I raised my EQ already ^_^) and I need to channel my feelings at times. I feel much better after blogging, because it feels like I just 'chatted' with you all. ^_^
Thanks for being there for me at one point or another. Do take note that my friendster blog is being linked here too. However, I will try to post important posts ALL HERE so that you all do not need to read two blogs. That is my public blog, for friends who love to read my blog but then I do not want them to see the emotional side of me. haha. They don't know me well enough to know that I have a strong side too!! Another reason for public blog is to clarify any misunderstanding to some people, or just giving some people who hurt me the piece of my mind.
Lastly, I really wish to thank all who have been there for me through thick and thin. I am truly blessed to have known you all, and let's keep our friendship till our marriages and beyond. ^_^
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home