More Truths Unveiled..
It is a Sunday afternoon and I was chatting with a friend whom I haen't chatted for a while. She congratulated me on the winning poem and asked me if it is referring to 'the guy'.
With that, a chain reaction of MORE TRUTHS are unfolded...It turned out that this gf of mine, let's call her Sue, had been another victim of the bugger.
For a brief overview:
july 2004: Bugger smsed me after prom and since then, he frequently smsed me and sweet-talked on sms and msn.
Somewhere in 2004: There was a rumour that bugger like my friend Sue. So at that time, I couldn't even tell anyone that bugger has been texting me. I had to keep everything to myself.
July 2005: I cut the bugger off after dropping my hp in sarawak because I thought to myself, 'if the bugger can do the sweet-talks to me, he can do it to another girl also.' And I don't get why he must'wait for dad to get me a car' to take me out.
Nov 2005: I got a belated birthday wish from bugger on friendster, despite losing touch with him for some time. Being courteous, I replied a 'thanks ' but didn't tell him my hp though he said 'didn't know you change you hp'
Dec 2005: The first thing I came online after a long absence, I got a msg from bugger, 'Still owe you one lunch...' then he asked me to go out. I gave some excuses because I have lost touch with him for some time. However he got my hp number.
Jan 2006: Bugger started to sms me....one fine day he called me...
Feb 2006: I visited my friends in uni which the bugger is in. I didn't tell bugger, but his housemate must have told him because his housemate, also my friend, came to fetch me at the station. Bugger called me when i was in the uni and asked me where I was, and we had a brief meet-up.
Months after feb 2006: Bugger asked me out one-on-one, paid for movies and meals, fetched me around, sent me mails and encoded text about me and showered me with surprise gift.
July 2006: We had a talk and bugger decided that 'I would be lying to you if I said I didn't like you. I did seriously think of a relationship but sometimes things do not go as planned.'
I was naive to think that it is either he lost feelings for me, or he didn't want commitment. I could still treat him like friends, though for reason I do not know, he doesn't even treat me as normal friends.
September 2006: I found out that bugger has officially had a gf for a month. The worse thing is, what bugger's best friend told my best friend in jan was true-that he was seeing GIRLS one-on-one and his gf's name popped up. That time I dismissed the fact that he could be seeing girls(non-buddy friends) one-on-one because he could tell me that he went to genting and stayed in the same room with his 2 buddy girl friends.
So the CRUEL REALITY is- bugger has been seeing BOTH ME and the gf, until he decided to ask her out officially. July- sept is their holz (bugger and gf are in the same unu), so no way can they start seeing each other then. Then must have been interactions in the forms of sweet-talking and exchanges of gazes BEFORE that, i.e. when he was SEEING me!!
Just when we thought we woke up from a nightmare, Sue told me.. that bugger sent her a bday wish on frenster last year too. No, he didn't sms her back then in college. But he started smsing her when she came back for holidays and asked her out.
She told me when she found out about the gf (her friend also, she felt so hurt and disappointed. She told me that she cannot even say anything because it is not like bugger promised her anything. The worse thing, she told me, is that she is from a girl's school. So she hardly had any interaction with guys, and imagine how hurt she must have been by bugger....
I am from a co-ed school and I have many guy friends. However, I took some time to recover from the 'shock' . So i really felt pissed with bugger for hurting girls (decent girls) over and over again!! I comforted sue and told her that, at least we are lucky that we know his true colours, we must NOT waste time being sad over him....
Coincidentally, bugger was online at that time and I couldn't help but to give him a piece of my mind. For privacy purpose, I decided to chance his nickname.
~miLkyWay~13/10-5/11 study break says
I just wanna tell you how I used to really think u are a nice guy and gentleman, even after the talk I could treat u like a normal frens and think for u(in the sense that I kept quiet when youjing asked me who I liked in help coz I know he is your housemate and I didn’t want him to kacau u).
But then now that u hurt us BOTH, I just want to say that we are really disappointed.
bugger says:
ok i can see the higlighted bug and both
~miLkyWay~13/10-5/11 study break says:
and u hav the audacity to reply...
bugger says:
are you still angry
~miLkyWay~13/10-5/11 study break says:
i am over it doesnt mean that
i can forgive things that happened
~miLkyWay~13/10-5/11 study break says:
bcoz it was like cheating OUR genuine feelings n emotions
mind u she is from a gal school
bugger says:
hey that was a different storry which i do not want to discuss
(mun ling: doesn't this sound familiar like his hengdai who was after u? gosh he tried to justify that by telling me 'it is a diff story which I do not want to discuss...So moral of the story: BIRDS OF THE SAME FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER)
~miLkyWay~13/10-5/11 study break says:
and though i have many buddy guy frens, i had to digest the fact that a guy whom i think really nice gentleman n great listener is actually like that
~miLkyWay~13/10-5/11 study break says:
yeah i know
u will hav ur views n all
so it is ok
no point going the past when there is much more in the future
bugger says:
so please stay out of it
~miLkyWay~13/10-5/11 study break says:
u asking ME to stay out of a shit that u throw to me
bugger says:
no as in
~miLkyWay~13/10-5/11 study break says:
u take care !
bugger says:
the other matter
bugger says:
kk
~miLkyWay~13/10-5/11 study break says:
just to let u know how irony life is..i got consolation prize for a poem i wrote (sth about the thing i tot is bittersweet but turned out to be bitter sour). I guess life is like tat, u hav to meet some shit to evolve a better person
~miLkyWay~13/10-5/11 study break says:
1 Comments:
Glad that U'r ok now, everyone's fine n Ok. YEA, look forward, move on.
Post a Comment
<< Home