<~Out of the Blue~>

Monday, October 02, 2006

Autumn In My Heart


Hehe, laugh if you want, I know I am outdated for watching this korean series now when it was a major hit in 2000. Strangely enough, I didn't seem to find it interesting when a gf told me about it when I was in form 4 (must be the fact that the middle episodes shown didn't paint the whole touching picture). Anyway, better late than never, the guys are so lengchai!!

Joon Suh caught my eyes with his thick eyebrows(played by Song Seun-Heon) *yes I have a thing for thick eyebrows* and he has this aura. Tae Suhk, on the other hand (played by Von Bin), is ever so lengchai though his eyebrows aren't as man as Joon Suh's (Tae Suhj's eyes are bigger though)...*drooling*


Song Seung-Heon with his killer eyebrows.

Won Bin is so chun!!



Don't you wish your boyfriend is as hot as Won Bin??


As my sisters who watched on youtube put it,'It is so addictive!!' Little did I know that indeed it is, for the killer blow came when I decide to join them in front of the computer after lunch while waiting for 'food to digest so that we can hit back to the books' The whole thing lasted for 2 hours minimum. At night I found myself coming up to watch another episode though I have a renal class test today, I had better do well in it, if not I would be slapping myself for no re-studying all my notes instead of watching the series. (I did reread a few notes ok) *just to assuage my guilt*


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

do u noe that tv is goin to show this drama again? hey i feel like watching it too. i prefer this show than winter sonata, u?

8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i reply here a...i think i middle middle la, not too strong not too soft, hehe, mayb at certain thgs strong certain thgs soft, but i hav grown stronger mentally after entering uni. yaa!

thgs can juz be changed

10:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i reply here a...i think i middle middle la, not too strong not too soft, hehe, mayb at certain thgs strong certain thgs soft, but i hav grown stronger mentally after entering uni. yaa!

thgs can juz be changed

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home