I am Still Alive..and So is My Blog!

My long-lost sis? Nope! What do you all think about our resemblance (or the lack of)? I knew Monica from a mutual friend and we have been on this 'online relationship' till we finally met each other during cny at her open house. It was indeed a special way to know someone-to me, it isn't easy to truly know someone without having face-to-face communication. However, we seemed like old friends once we started chatting on msn!! She even called me on my birthday last year =)
Here are some long overdue pics from Fui's open house on the 3rd day of CNY. There were only some pics taken from my cam and some didn't turn out well, thanks to the lack of skills of the camera person. *remind myself to pass camera to digital-camera-savvy person next time* =P
The people who stayed till really late-Front: fui, ken chung, me, ke zun. Back: Yang Wei, Shin, Jeffrey, Ming Hong, Mun Waei.
Mun Waei, Me and Shin. Ken Chun at the background-yes I know it is hard to recognise him since he has put on so much weight!
Shin, Sarah, Tisha, Ying Ying, Mun Waei playing 'snap'.
Foong Jin, Edward, Me.
Shin, Mun Waei, Tisha, Sarah, Me. The only guy in front is Ke Zun, who according to edward, stays super near the red-light district in new zealand. *Any interpretation is strictly your personal view* lol
Me, Shin and 2 angelic looking but naughty girls who made me go upstairs and 'caught' me by clutching my wrist really tight. Oh well, no hard feelings since they are kids =) The girls are shin's dad's colleague's daughters. Wee... so happy to buy that top in Samuel and Calvin towards the end of cny; the colour, the design and the price-love them all!

Sin Qi, my ex-lab partner, my malacca friend, xin long's cousin. (yes it is a small world). One week before cny, laura lured us to eat bak kut teh at this place in sg besi-so we skipped computer-aided learning lessons. (Not exactly skipped la, at least I did ONE of the exercise). It is yummy compared to many other bak kut teh out there but the one in pj old town is still unbeatable to me!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some time ago, this lecturer B was giving his lecture when he asked us 'how many prostate gland does a guy have?' He asked some 'lucky' guys individually before he called out my name.
Obviously I was shocked coz I have nothing to do with prostate gland!!
Lecturer B: How many prostate gland does ____ (A guy's name in my class) has?
(Everyone in the class burst out in laughter)
Me: For a normal male, there is only one prostate gland.
Lecturer B: Correct!
(Later) Michi: well answered =)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I need Y-O-U-R creative juices!!
I am in Malaysian studies (yalar, I got exemption but later on don't know what's wrong with me I wanted to do this instead of English. But then again, the english they teach is so elimentary that it is boring. My LAN classes are actually quite interesting thanks to the lecturer who shares her views with us and understands our plight as a student) and we are having a cultural event on 13th april- it is counted as our accessment-see my point? we don't have to memorize lecture notes and sit for a paper. Enough of papers!!
I am in charge of workshop- something the committee came up with, they envision an exhibition cum workshop which is interactive, interesting but not cost-consuming.
Tell me, what does it mean to you to be a Malaysian?
That is what our workshop must reflect.
Actually, somehow we still go back to the culture and games of individual race. What we have thought of so far, as a rough guide is:
-bamboo dancing game
-batik painting (I wonder how far it will attract uni students though)
-showcase of the wedding ceremony of 3 races (but this involved a lot of cost)
-henna painting
I really need ideas, especially more ideas on the culture of other races!! THanks for your comment =)

2 Comments:
Yes, Monica looks so much like ur sis, yet lack something...not sure what it is..
lols! i can imagine michie's expression saying that 'well answered'.
Indeed, it was excellent!! =D
And i heart bak kut teh =)
Wow, I have to say, you and Monica look alike!
Ha...I still can't think of anything for the Malaysian studies project.
Post a Comment
<< Home