6 Weird Things
Tagged by sara:
'Each one starts out by telling 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write (in their own blog) 6 weird things as well and state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave each of them a comment letting them know you tagged them and the cycle goes on.'
1. I like tomato sauce with fried mee hoon or fried rice. (contrary to sara..lol)
2. I like to pluck my armpit hair with tweezer. I don't use shaver or do waxing.(coz I am afraid of the pain in shaving=P). *gosh this is too private*
3. I used to sms with my index finger on one hand and thumb on the other, unlike what most ppl do, i.e. with both their thumbs. Currently, I have been using both my thumbs. ^_^
4. I am seen eating almost everyday around 3-4 p.m. during breaks in between lectures. 'You are always eating!' exclaimed my friends.
5. I love to smell my bolster and pillows that exudes blends of my odour, shampoo & the night cream I used.lol.
6. I place the phone by my left ear when I answer phone calls. (I am right-handed)
Tagged:
Carol
Kae Shin
Michelle
Stephanie
Wei Yin
Yu Jeat
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wee!! We are FREE temporary for ONE week; there are no more class tests, no more portfolios, no more practical sessions which means no more reports!!! When GI class test ended yesterday, most of us felt that our shoulders are many kilogrammes lighter, though we know that the relief from pressure is merely transient.
Yesterday I went to SOUL-ED OUT finally!! haha heard so much about it but somehow mcians never seem to choose that as our hang-out place. We went there are night to celebrate michelle's (4/4) and bee lian's (5/4) birthdays. The food are NICE=) I am so sorry that we were so tempted by the food that we didn't take pics of the intact food; so I can't show you those chun food!! hehe..(cheeky) pics are with steph so I will update later..stay tuned yeah!
Tomorrow: Bee lian's 21st birthday party
Sunday: Ching Ming
Next week: Pretend that it is the first week of study break so that I will start to 'warm up' and be doing what I do usually during first week of study break---slacking. Then when the actual first week comes, I will be getting straight into business =) *What a plan* I only have 3 weeks to study:
Biotechnology
Pharmacetics III
Complementary Medicine
Immunology and Adverse Drug Reactions
Gastrointestinal System
Dispensing
Pharmaceutical Analysis II
Medicinal Chemistry
Dispensing is the easiest since we do not need to mug; however it doesn't mean we do not have to spend time to look back at our stuff. My worst fears are Pharm Analysis II and Med chem, which we do not have class tests, meaning that I have not studied them at all. In fact, I am quite cluessless as to what is happening in med chem as I have not even highlighted my notes. It doesn't help when your lecturer speaks like a bullet train and is not the most interesting lecturer around.
Wish me luck!!
1 Comments:
OK, lol, I share point 6 with you. I listen to the phone with my left ear too =)
Post a Comment
<< Home