<~Out of the Blue~>

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Test!

This is one of the very few tests that you do NOT have to study (besides our Msian studies). So have a go at it and see how much you fare =) T Actually it is not a true indication of how well u know me, simply because there are a few uni oriented Qs (if you aren't in my uni, u won't know), mc oriented Q (the hang-out question) and also, whoever says that true friend must know EVERY SINGLE details of yours? hehe, so have fun and take it as a chance to get to know me better in the process of answering the test!! cheers ^_^


This is the second test which I created to cater for more questions (15) so that the percentage will be spread out, and you all will have more fun in answering them!! =P

Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here



This was the first test which I created and it only consists of 6 questions. Well done steph, who only had 1 wrong answer!


Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here


I should be studying. I should be studying. Off I go now!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay! i beat carol~ =D

8:46 PM  
Blogger Pepperpourri said...

Bahahaha. I saw this test in a few people's blog, but lazy to create one myself. Maybe next time lah.

Eh, Steph did very well le. Me? How? HOW??? LOL.

10:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahahahaha...babi u steph!
damn paiseh la i forgot her birthday. heheh

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home