I Should be Studying...
...but youtube got the better of me. Well, complementray is just over today and here I am, watching you tube when I should be flipping through past dispensing worksheets and proceed swiftly to studying pharmaceutical analysis. It is 14.42 pm now, someone saves me from being a youtube junkie!! I was having a good time watching those intercultural week and our uni's fri night video. The Super Mario one and the chinese wedding are good!!!
I gotta go now. I hope I will have more gut feelings in the coming papers *Read: be able to spot Qs*
Random pics:

You don't usually see me posing like that, do you? lol..steph is really good in posing; she looks like a cannibal here!

Uni friends at Souled Out for Michele's and Bee lian's bday celebration some time ago. *yala I know not updated pics;this goes to show how desperate I want to chill like this*
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home