Exams is Over!!
My sem 4 exams officially ended on 16/5!!! After 3 weeks(study break) + 10 days (the exam period) of stress, smsing each other about speculated tips and lack of rest, FINALLY the whole ordeal of 1-paper-each-day-non-stop-for-8-days is OVER!! phew~~~~
Si Wei, Min Ran, Wei Yin and I went to mv for dinner on that day itself. The usual happening gang went to PD for BBQ right after exams!! Talk about spontaneity!! I had to give it a pass coz to my dad, an overnight trip is still A TRIP. So by not going for one overnight trip, I can go for a few outings without being nagged too much. *yala michi said I am kwai lui la, and added that I don't have the privilege like her coz I don't stay in vista*
I had a great time in Chilis after being deprived from enjoyment (well,an astro show a day during my exam period is not enjoyment but a means of de-stressing). We ordered my all-time fav Monterey Chicken, Cajun Chicken Pasta and Tequila lime Fish. It is such a pity that I misplaced the extension cable so any pics from my hp can't be uploaded to the com until I miraculously find it one day =(
My friend tj said in his reply to my sms 'gw u mentioned the word free 3 times in the sms. The past 3 weeks must have be stressful for u' haha u bet!! But then I am plagued with guilt when I realised my friends did not watch tv like me and stayed up really late. Well, I do realise different people have different tolerance level, study method etc. I know I need my beauty sleep so I have no regrets; I really hope that for once, my wish can be fulfilled this time round.
I really love the feeling of NOT counting how many hours I have left to study, what time to wake up and mentally preparing for the next paper. I love the feeling of being a couch potato and the feel of remote control in my hand, watching anything that I find interesting on astro. I love the time that I can spend reading NON academic books like my story books; yesterday I stayed up to 3 a.m. (I didn't even stay up till that hour for my exams) to finish reading 'The Undomestic Goddess' by Sophie Kinsella.
So my post-exams plans are:
18/5 - PL's 21st Bday Party at Tmn Desa
19/5 - Watch FA Cup finals
20/5 - 22/5 - Be a couch potato, youtube junkie, msn elf, read my story books and go out with friends
23/5 - Watch Champions League and hope Liverpool will win though the team has not been performing really well; not to mention kaka is really chun but I am an optimist, and a Liv fan. So I am all for liv ^_^
24/5 - Pack my luggage
25/5 - 1/6 - Self planned trip to macau/hk/ho po/guangzhou (I can't wait!!)
Thing to Buy at Guangzhou/Hong Kong
Cheongsam and/or cheongsam top
A new wallet (My roxy wallet has holes in the inner compartment and I have been wanting to get a new one since my last bday *nobody got the hint* haha)
Clothes
Shoes (Since it is so cheap there, I can get a (few) trendy one, a comfy one coz my bata comfit has cracks T____T)
Eyeshadow (if the good quality ones there are cheaper. Why can't I get it here? Coz I will be in a shopping mood there and so will my mum who is paying the $$ *wink*)
Bags (if it is nice and price is reasonable)
Souvenirs (No promises made ya, and don't have high expectations okies.^_^)
anyway back to the plan:
1/6 - Fly back from Macau at 10 am plus, get some rest when I touch down and get ready to get results from uni at 5 p.m. *Shudder*
2/6 - Hui Xin's 21st bday party (see b105 so happening, every year there will be bday parties, but so far all organised by girls!)
3/6 - Perhaps outing with friends, or laze about
4/6- 16/6 - Industrial attachment at YSP pharmaceutical company
17/6 - 24/6- UK and aus friends are back!!! Time to go out with them! If uni friends are back, then more outings with them too.
25/6- start of sem 5.
Late June- Try not to miss shin.
Books I want to read:
Mercy (finishing soon)
To Kill a Mocking Bird
Sense and Sensibility
The Poet
Jane Eyre (borrowed from wy)
Things I want to do:
Eat at Souled out *miss it soooooooooo much*
Watch movies, especially Spiderman 3
Sing karaoke
Sleepovers
Catch up with friends on anything and everything
Now that you all are aware of my schedule, do ask me out okies =) Those in overseas,miss you all loads!!
For those of you who bother reading up to here, hehe..apparently B105 has a new couple, or couple-to-be *Not sure la I am NOT CNN*!! wee~~~ With the addition of this couple, I realise that good friends can make a couple (my best friend and her bf starts from good friends).
When I saw them in library studying together, I was like 'hmm so they are quite close friends.' To me, guy-girl good friends do exist; however, my gut feelings tells me that there is sth. hahahaha...then later on someone told me she heard from someone that there is a potential couple. Ok la I am quite slow at sensing all this la, I bet she is gonna say 'yo u are so slow'.
*coughs loudly* b105 is happy for u all!
<< Home