Happy Mothers' Day
It is 16.19 p.m. now and I haven't started any GI lecture. Serious. I was doing a bit of immuno this morn since GI only starts at 2 p.m. tomorrow. After lunch, I was reading through the GI portfolio on my bed and the next thing I knew, I woke up with an uncomfortable posture. It was almost 3 p.m.
Still tired, I off the air con to avoid myself from oversleeping and went back to my afternoon nap. This time, I woke up with a heavy head; I recalled distinctly about seeing some lecture notes when I was sleeping (gosh was I studying in my dreams) but NO NO NO I didn't remember any questions or anything that I 'read' in my dream. So much for hoping to get tips for the GI exam. Now my brain is really heavy (not even from hours of study) so I am here to chill before I hit the books.
Anyway, here is what we sisters did yesterday as a surprise for Mothers' Day.

What are the sisters busy doing?

The yummy spring rolls made from scratch by us!! Now how did we get the whole kitchen by ourselves without mum's knowing? Well, if you noticed, only 4 of us were involved in cooking. The other sis went for piano lesson and my mum sent her there. So we had that duration before mum came back from ampang.

Me in action.

Our surprise gift for mum. The yummy spring rolls arranged with chips.

The mango arrangement done by Yvonne for mum which reads 'We love you mama'.

The 5 sisters. This pic was taken during my 2nd sis, Mun Ling's bday.
Now I am looking forward to the belated Mothers' Day dim sum treat next weekend!! Oh and also food (hopefully chilis food) after EOS!! Here is to all the mothers in the world, Happy Mothers' Day ^_^
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home