Internet Addiction
I have always dislike virtual communication. Yet, I have succumbed to internet addiction, so much so that now I HAVE to sign in a log book when I am using the net. Sad. I am STILL in the stone age of dial-up when broadband is the norm. don’t they realize people in my area need stremyx as well? I think the broadband available here ain’t good, and it is not cheap.
Wishful thinking: I need a LAPTOP and a decent broadband.
I am so used to logging on to the net everyday ever since I enter uni. After all, that is what I do during uni days. Argh, now I have to be controlled and nagged by parents and younger sisters.
Like I told my mum this morning, the people whom I can have heartfelt talks with all left me to go overseas. I miss them a lot, so I turn to the net. When I have grouses to channel, I go to blogspot, cause it is in blogging that I find comfort, especially after an argument/misunderstanding. Blogging is like a channel to vent your dissatisfaction constructively, and later find solace in words by sincere friends who ‘spam’ your tagboard. Blogging also serves as a reflection for me; whereby I can look back at what I was thinking and the things that I have been through.
P/S: If u all know of any laptop about RM3000+, and any decent broadband in my area, kindly contact me AT ONCE. Thanks.
1 Comments:
Hehe, commenting here now since i wanna spam lots of stuff.
SObz you might not be able to go. I dunno leh, work ah? 2 weeks, a bit hard to find a job right? 9 to 5 for 2 weeks for 400+. Hmmmm you can try....Oh and don't merajuk i didn't put your name there k. Hhee i put it up liao.
But if you're gonna go to Ipoh, date is a prob. Not so much of money. Unless you ask mr you know who to sponsor you la.
After so much Penang is taken away liao. Beg, plead, ask, cry, try? That means, we gotta look for somewhere else to go to. Hmmmm.....
Btw was away for dinner so didn't reply you on msn. Good luck for MUET.
p/s: how can you remember pathways. We just started. PEPCK, cAMP, protein kinases, and loads of them. Arrgghhh...Need paper
Post a Comment
<< Home