<~Out of the Blue~>

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Letter To You

Dear,

It’s been so long since we have heartfelt talk. It has been so long since I feel we two are so compatible, that we need not say out what we want to say to get the message across.

Sadly, as time goes by, with us going separate paths, meeting different people and doing different things, our perception towards things in life seem to have differed a lot. Not that we used to think alike anyway; after all, we are two unique individuals. Why can’t you let the differences complement each other? Or at least, respect me for whom I am, and accept the imperfections in me?

After all, I try not to get into loggerheads with you by not getting my nose too deep into your life. I don’t want our different priorities/ values to be the source of World War III. I realize that you do have your fare share of stress, so do I. I know you have always been untidy and not organized, so I let it be unless it really get on my nerves; i.e. you misplacing my things.

So why can’t you accept the fact that I like inspirational quotes and that they are motivational to me? Instead of telling me, ‘You are full of theory.’ Why can’t you respect me for my huge passion for great food? Do you know that although I like shopping, I do control the urge to splurge? Some of the ‘luxurious’ things deemed by us, were bought with the money I earned teaching our neighbour’s son last time or my angpau’s money.

Communication skill is an art indeed. You like to scorn and give me that STARE if my attitude/ behaviour is not to your liking, or ‘approval’. I accept criticism, but constructive ones please. You don’t go around calling people names that pierce right to their hearts. Haven’t you heard of respect? When I am reprimanded for some wrongdoings, please, I plead to you; DO NOT add oil to fire. Though I am older than you, I don’t ‘take part’ in the interrogating and reprimanding session.

I do enjoy doing things with you; I guess we just need to give each other the space to breathe. Do respect each other privacy and priorities. I am not one who keeps grudges, in fact, after crying out and having a good night sleep, I forget the next day. I love you all the same, ml.

Always, ^_^
Sis

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home