Post Torture Therapy
I actually plan to blog about this on 29/5, however, my writing virus got the better of me. After all, I do need my dose of brain de-saturation. So allow me to FANTASIZE ok??
My Ultimate PLANS after exams (Post ‘Torture’ Therapy)
Da Vincci Code & Daisy
Status: I think by that time most of you all must have watched the 1st movie, so I welcome anyone who wants to ‘date’ me. =P
Phone calls
Status: I MISS chatting on the phone, really. It is such a pity that my dad terminated OUR PRIVATE LINE in the room. So right now I will get this ‘stare’ if I hog the phone in the living room for too long. By the way, 20 minutes means too long to my parents. I MISS talking to people on phone!! The old-fashioned, but sentimental letter-writing and phone calling have gave ways to the VIRTUAL world of MSN, sms and emails.
High Tea at Lemon Garden, Shangri La
Status: Waiting for MC people to come back, and we shall indulge in what we do BEST-eat and chat!
Lang Tengah Trip
Status:The once-in-a-lifetime 1st ever successful MC trip is NOT to be missed.
Thanks to the smooth collaboration between Brandon and ME, it is set to be a success!
Penang Trip
Status: It is still under way. As a non-fmathian I am proud to be cordially invited by those fmathians. Furthermore, I have been an active contributor to ideas, activities to be done, as well as helping in the sweet-talking.
Exercise
Status:
I have a confession to make. I just ate HALF a plate of the fried wantan before blogging this. Every morning, I get this from dad, ‘Wake up, it is early morning, go exercise!’ or ‘Wake up, go drink your fruit juice! We need to wash the blended.’
You all have NO IDEA how much I am the ‘target’ of my sisters; I am the FATTEST among all 5 of us. Sob. Even mum thinks I have been eating too much.
In college days, I had this jogging plan, whereby I walk+jog for 30 minutes. Based on a cycle of 6 minutes, I started off by walking for 5 minutes and jogging for 1 minute. It is then repeated another 4 times.
When I get comfortable, I increased the jogging time and decrease the walking time accordingly. Based on that plan that my sis got from the net, I should be able to jog for 30 minutes at a comfortable pace at the end of the ‘programme’. Lol. I am a LAZY person so I think I stopped at the jogging for 4 minutes and walking for 2 minutes status.
Now I think I will have to restart. It ain’t so nice when you have no jogging partner you see. Nobody to talk to as you jog. Nobody to share the view of sunrise with. Anyway the weather has always been BAD so I shall blame it on the weatherman. =P
Basketball
Status:Perhaps it is the 1st attempt of 3-pointer turned out to be a success that somehow the ‘on fire’ feel got into me. Ok that is an overstatement. I think it is nice to touch the LEATHER basketball; I always think those basket-ballers (decent ones) are yeng when they dribble the ball like magnet, do lay-up (yet to seen a guy slam dunk) and jump like spring to get rebounds. Lol. I am NOT a high-achiever, I just want to be able to play a proper game with MC guys.
I have 2 masters who offered to teach me (hope they live up to their words), and one of them used to be a representative for his school. Haha so hopefully this ‘tou dai’ won’t fare too badly.
Cooking and Baking
Status: I shall improve my skills in making the simple lemon cheese cake! I must at least excel in baking my favourite cake-cheese cake.
I shall attempt cooking dishes, from washing the chicken/ fish right down to serving. (I am not so interested in this, but have to learn. I am more interested in desserts and western food.) Speaking of that, I MISS my ‘secret’ spaghetti sauce!!
I shall ask those overseas people to share their recipes with me as well.
Sleepover at May Ling’s House
You promised me that we were going to celebrate MY BIRTHDAY by having a sleepover at your house. It has been 2 years plus already. I am still waiting for you my dear.
Anyway Shin called me at the wee hour of 3a.m. that day and we talked bout this. She suggested that we have a sleepover at your house AND bake a cake to CELEBRATE all 3 of OUR BIRTHDAYS. Coz we won’t be together during*ahem* November, January and April.
Shin can we try the Hershey’s chocolate cake recipe that you gave me, and that I have LOST???
We can also go chill at KLCC, and explore KL night life. Now this is another plan.
KL Night Life
We are 20 and we are young. Let’s explore the DECENT night life of Kl, shall we? Now, hands up those who have been to KL Tower. Haha. Got you!
Some of us have been to Tokyo Tower and The Pearl Tower in Shang Hai, now why don’t we check out KL Tower? and having dinner at some nice place at bintang walk before that?
Sleepover at My and/or Sara’s House
Status:
Let’s watch the other version of Pride and Prejudice together; I shall show you the witty lines from the book as well. By the way, did you know that I bought ‘Sense and Sensibility’ by Jane Austen? I am certain that this 1st classic published by her is another 1st class love story.
Then we can ask kim jou and julian they all to play bball near my house.
I will support the team that JULIAN IS NOT in. =P
We can go kacau yeeket (I am self inviting, yes) and kuan ching (this one sara you self invite la, with my ‘status’ I paiseh to do it)
Reading
Status:
Reading is such LUXURY when you are in uni, whereby you have lab reports to do, lab manuals to pre-read, class tests to prepare for, lecture notes to do since lecturers DO NOT give out notes.
My reading list:
-The Broker
-Sense and Sensibility
-The Theory of Living in Eternal Happiness
(Translation from German)
-To Kill A Mocking Bird
-Mercy
-Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Can someone lend me this?)
-Angels and Demon (sorry ming hong/heng boon; gonna return this to u. Another book will be Deception Point)
.............................A few hours later.......................................
I forgot to add in some stuff.
ACTORLYMPICS
Andrew pereira, u were unanimously voted , on MSn and on a few tagboards to be the organiser. Please live up to your reputation of being super efficient, thanks! CAn we have it on 30/5? I mean as early as possible since my FINAL paper will be on 29/5??=)
High Tea
With people spending $$ to get me souvenirs from UK and Aus * ahem*, me going penang (hopefully) and lang tengah, 3 musketeers (or 4 now, pluz SHIM?) going to melbourne AND lang tengah, you bet we are gonna burn a BIG HOLE in our pockets. The alternatives.....
Potluck
Patrick, I was SO CLOSE to visiting your house, when *wham* drama unfolded. Ming Hong was shopping for your present (last min!!) after futsal./foosball, and kong fui had to pick him up. It was 8.30 p.m. I was dressed up and all, but then I decided NOT to inflict trouble on MC guys coz I think they may be goign DOTA after your birthday bash. so.....
Can we have a potluck dinner at your house? NOw you promised to share the muffin recipe with me =P Thanks keong wei aka paddy boy. Remember to get back those indian microwaveable food that you have been praising about on frenster. ^_^
1 Comments:
Tsk tsk tsk. Exam dear, focus....
I can lend you HP6, and to kill a mocking bird if you want. About sense & sensibility, i think i have 2 copies. Or was it another jane austen book? Hmm could be 'emma' that i have 2 copies.
I wanna get hold of some chic lit like 'sushi for beginners' and 'ps i love you'. since it's summer and wanna relax. haha i'll just buy them of ebay ...
Post a Comment
<< Home