Reasons To Be >_^
Note: Remember to read my 'Post Torture Therapy'. =)
It is not about winning the nobel prize or getting a Tiffany ring that can bring one happiness. There are little things in life that can make one happy.
1. I just ate a quarter of the plate of fried wantan!!
2. I managed to pujuk my dad to take to to get rojak, he was quite reluctant, '1 out of 4 chinese in malaysia gets cancer. The 'hey ko' (an ingredient made from prawn) used is carcinogenic.'
3. I got back my class test results today!
Organic Chem the evil- All correct!!
Physical Pharm- 12/20 (used wrong equations, not focusing coz MSN till late)
Pharmacology, a subject that i find interesting to read but NOT interesting to study- 18/20
Pharmaceutics- 13.5/15
This is not to brag, after all I am SURE there are freaky people who exclaimed, 'Ouch I got ONLY 117/20 for physical pharmacy.'
I am just happy that my effort paid off and that I gave my best. I need to regain my self confidence after what had happened. According to the Law of Conservation of Energy, some energy MUST have been converted to other forms, which means my study stamina, brain and confidence are not 100% of what I used to have. I need to regain the missing parts, through your motivation and faith in myself. ^_^
4. SPONGEBOB squarepants is so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. He makes my day!!!
'ah hahahahahahahha' lol his laugher, my sis said my laughter is getting like his and they wanna measure it with a 'laughter o meter'. GOodness.
5. 2 papers over already! NOT looking back, though i wanna kick myself for NOT looking more at angiotensin II and ACE inhibitors. 5 MORE to go and I am a free girl! Anyone can date me!! =P
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home