Car Accident with An Un-gentleman
Let me correct that. Un-gentleman is too mild a word for that #&^#^%*&#*# guy who thinks 'accidents are very common' and that he is NOT so wrong.
I was about to go to ss2 for the gathering when sis got a call from mum who needed dad to rush to her 'rescue' (i.e. man-to-man talk) She was about to turn out form the DU junction (in front of Seven 11) when BANG, a BIG impact from the back shook my sis and mum. That Hyundai that was trailing at the back bumped into mum's Toyota Corolla's bumper.
So when we reached the 'crime scene' (they already steered their car to a side so as not to cause road block), I grabbed my camera (that I brought along to ss2) and started snapping pics of my mum's car.

I was about to snap the pic of THAT BUGGER's car (I was on the phone talking to kong fui at the same time) when that bugger practically screamed at me. The bugger is an english-speaking man in his late fourties. He totally IGNORED the fact that I am so many years his junior, a girl AND I DID NOT DO ANYTHING WRONG.
bugger: hey hey girl girl, wat are u doing?
me: (to myself: *DUH right*) Taking pics of the car.
bugger: yes yes, but for what????
me: (momentarily speechless) I am taking the damaged parts of my mum's car.
bugger: hey hey, we are settling ok. You ARE TREATING ME LIKE A CRIMINAL. I have camera also u know!! U don't take pics unless u are making a police report and u can see we are settling it!!DELETE IT!!
me: (Feel so innocent but remained composed) If you are not pleased, you may talk to me nicely and reasonably. You don't have to shout at me. Anyway I didn' take any pics of your car. YOu can have a look.
Then they continued talking about the price. Apparently the bugger stays in segambut and dad and mum decided that to let him fix the car is too far and too much of a hassle. So he said he wanted to pay rm50 . BLOODY CHEAPSKATE LA. TOY CAR meh u think!!!
Then dad said RM 100.
bugger: I makan gaji one...
Mum: I also makan gaji!!
(BUGGER MAN...u KING also u must pay wat, if u COMMITED A CRIME ON THE ROAD. To a certain extent, he is a criminal right?? ? Lawyers-would-be out there, please justify my case! *nudge dear foongjin*)
Then dad said : RM 80 and we settle it. It is getting late.
Bugger seems not satisfied.
Me: (SAY IT OUT TO LET THE BUGGER HEAR) daddy, this is not fish market where u bargain. DOn't worry I am not in a hurry to go ss2.
Bugger: (reluctantly took out pieces of RM 10 notes then RM 50 and paid RM 80 to dad) I am sorry ma'am, sorry sir. (and shook my parents' hands)
Then bugger turned to me: GIRL u had better delete those pics!! From the hp too!!
Me: (To myself: BUgger doesn't know the difference between answering a call from hp and taking pics) My hp has no camera. I only took pics of MY MUM's CAR and I didn't take any of your car. (proceeded to show him)
WE then left the scene, me very much taken aback with such an attitude of a MAN though I knew it could have been worse.
Later mum told us that the bugger said something like 'madam I THOUGHT u were moving. Accidents are common now'
mum: Yes they are common but it is the FIRST time I get hit like that and u frightened my kid!!
Wah bugger THOUGHT a car is moving when it is so freaking JAM shows that you either have a serious problem with your EYES, or your PERCEPTION (were you on any hallucinogen??) or you FAILEd your driving test.
Actually he was being very impatient. It was at the cornering and during a traffic jam. From the impact that mum and sis felt, he must have been speeding and was not in time to slam the brake.
In the car, my heart skipped a beat because I was wondering how I could respond one fine day if my car get bumped. I bet being a young driver and a GIRL (and unskilful too), I surely get bullied by those road bullies and buggers. Parents aside, there are 3 guys who came in to my mind at that moment. I think I can count on them because they can 'king sou' and they are nice friends.
yew horng then told me at ss2 that I should NOT get down if accident happens. Very true for a girl. Exactly what my mum always tell us too.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home