<~Out of the Blue~>

Thursday, September 21, 2006

I found the NESS!!

wee!!! I found the '(my name) ness' (from 'You, Me and Dupree'--Carlness) The extemporaneous dispensing class test (theory) results is out. We have been told since tuesday that one third of the class failed. I was hoping I would pass because I think that I did ok. I wasn't harbouring high hopes because I thought I did ok in drug metabolism but then it turned out not ok =(

'Sir I would like get my extemporaneous dispensing class test results back. I hope I passed'

My tutor then reachedo ut his hands to congratulate me (I was happy coz I thought I passed)

'WEll done!! really well done. U are the highest among my 5 tutess. 70 sth if I am not mistaken'


Then when he showed me the skip, I got 70 sth (lol not gonna put down the marks here coz my uni mates are gonna read this post ma. Later ppl think I am oh-so-great when I am so NOT).


I am really happy NOT because I got highest among the 5 of us or what, but I am happy because I did well in the module which I like. In addition, my effort paid off. I am so happy that I sms-ed by mum to tell her. ^_^


On a side note, I will tell daddy this 'great news' (actually it is nothing great so that he doesn't make noise when I go out to ss2 tomorrow night. What a timely results.


Now I just need to stay focus (heck I ter-zzz at 9.20 pm yesterday night when I vowed to study natural products. Someone called me from overseas, uk, I assumed at 12 plus and I miss that call. Who is that? Do tell me =) for my class test tomorrow.


I already planned to sit in ttdi library during the study break to study since I am ALWAYS distracted at home. Let's hope the perseverance in me lasts REALLY LONG.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrates for doing well in the exam, how much effort u hav put in, how much will be paid off, yaa, keep Cheers-ing.

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home